Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 66% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH OPPORTUNITIES: Discover the most diverse Assassin's Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate.
- BECOME THE MOST FEARED PIRATE IN THE CARIBBEAN: Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition and equipment needed to fight off enemy ships.
- MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Play with your friends in the ruthless and critically acclaimed multiplayer experience. Choose from an eclectic cast of characters from the Golden Age of Pirates and fight to the death in exotic locations.
- A BRASH REBEL ASSASSIN: Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin's Order and all new weaponry including four flintock pistols and dual cutlass swords.
- EXPERIENCE THE GRITTY REALITY BEHIND THE PIRATE FANTASY: Stand amongst legendary names such as Blackbeard and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Pirates.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: Xbox One | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
Actually, I absolutely love it.
The biggest problems with these franchises (see: Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Elder Scrolls) is that each game is released as iterations, in that the core game is remarkably similar to the first game, but each time they iterate it, refine it. They change the story but you are doing pretty much the same thing you've done in Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty. The story and settings might be different. They might have given you a dog (or a Dragon Shout). But you're still playing the same game. In that regard, Black Flag follows suit. You're still assassinating Templars. You're still free-running across buildings. You're still performing absolutely annoying eavesdropping missions or sometimes frustrating sneaking missions. You're still caught up in some metaphysical story. You're still being interrupted with annoying modern day Abstergo interludes. But this iteration has a boat, something somewhat introduced in AC3, and it makes you a pirate.Read more ›
Unlike AC 3, exploration in AC 4 is loads of fun. It doesn't feel like work. Every street of Havana is full of color and life, and sunshine (nice in the winter here by Puget Sound; also, nice in the summer when it rains everyday). I found myself wandering the streets, staring at people, and climbing buildings just for fun -- I even have been doing side quests -- it's what it felt like to be in AC 2, where it is a joy to experience the world they have created. I just rushed through AC 3, and I hated exploration... it always felt like work. Caribbean islands and seas are nothing short of remarkable on the xbox one.
Controls feel smooth and familiar, offering you more choices in combat (like in the Ezio trilogy, but unlike AC 3... see a theme yet?), buying stuff matters again, and I find myself excited about an AC game for the first time since Ezio.Read more ›
My review will not show as a verified purchase cause I got this game at GameStop. But I felt I needed to get on here and give a good rating for this game. I highly recommend this game for sure. And as I said I am not comparing to any of the previous assassins greed games as I never played them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I didn't think that I would enjoy this game as much as I did. Most of the time I peter out on these games about 15% through the story, but I'm about 50% through now and I keep... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Nicholas Ferdinandt
Game freezes and is unplayable...DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEYPublished 16 days ago by Jerid Riffle
The whole boat system is amazing! The land missions are meh 6/10. Everything on the sea is 9/10 tho! "What should we do with the drunken sailor? Read morePublished 25 days ago by Nicholas Bowers
Was disappointed with this game for Xbox one . It's kind of dumb sailing all over and robbing peoplePublished 26 days ago by David L. Tyson
One of the best AC games since AC 2. I hated AC3, but this one has a great and compelling campaign. The gameplay is fun, it almost never gets old attacking and boarding ships. Read morePublished 1 month ago by BaToChan