Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Format: Video Game|Change

on January 7, 2015
While an improvement from II, the first 20 min to an hour was best part of this game. The rest was either boring, frustrating, or mildly and only momentarily entertaining. .....
on November 6, 2012
This game is really good. There is so much to do. I actually beat this game once and sold it to Game Stop. I had to buy it again because it was a really good game for replay.
on October 14, 2012
Game 100% original. If you have been playing Assassins creed & Assassins Creed 2 you will not be dissapointed at all, maybe it is shorter that AC 2 but is still a very fun game
on June 4, 2011
I'm satisfied with buying products from this store, recommend and hope to make future purchases of the same, because they are very acceptable and excellent what they sell.
on December 18, 2013
Many hours of gameplay. Easy to use controls. Excellent story. All missions coincide well with the main story. Some improvements and some annoyances, but a plus overall.
on October 15, 2013
I have all the Assassin's creed games and I have to say, Brotherhood has to be my favorite to date. Think Assassin's creed 2 with updates and aid from other assassin's.
on May 19, 2013
Game starts good, but at the half it's becoming a little boring. I'm great fan of assassin although but i'm not gonna play revelations. Assassin' Creed 3 is way better
on June 6, 2014
I gave it to my brother. He played the game already but wanted the Actually copy. The only thing I didn't like was the violence. But oh well my brother's like that...
on December 9, 2013
Aside from the first one this may be the best AC game out there. They removed some of the nonsense trash that no one liked playing and added some great new elements.
on September 27, 2013
This game was simply amazing. Although part Assassins Creed 2 is my favorite of the series, I highly, highly, recommend this game as well as the rest of the series.