Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Assassin's Creed III Liberation PlayStation Vita W...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 25% off the $249.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
2-Year Game Console Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Assassin's Creed III Liberation PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Bundle
|Price:||$379.99 + $13.98 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- All-in-one Limited Edition
- Assassin's Creed III Liberation
- PS Vita Wi-Fi system
- 4GB Memory Card
The Amazon Trade-In Program lets customers get an Amazon.com Gift Card in exchange for over a million eligible items including video games, consoles and accessories, books, electronics, DVDs, and CDs. It's easy and convenient with free shipping, an immediate offer, and no required registration or listing. Click the "Trade In" button on the right to get started or visit the Video Games Trade In Store to learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
• Complete console quality Assassin’s Creed® III experience, now in your hands.
• Includes Limited Edition Crystal White PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi system.
• Unlock exclusive content in Assassin’s Creed III on your PS3 system.
• Execute slow-motion chain kills, using the high-definition 5" OLED Touch Screen.
• Paddle your canoe or pick the pockets of unsuspecting victims with the Rear Touch Pad.
• Ultimate control of a cunning new assassin, Aveline, with Dual Analog Sticks.
Game features: A cunning new Assassin
As Aveline, an Assassin of mixed French and African heritage, you must use your skill, instinct and weaponry – including a machete, poison-dart blowpipe, and dueling pistols – to hunt down and eliminate your enemies.
Experience a lifelike world:
Feast your eyes on a richly detailed world, thanks to an all-new game engine featuring groundbreaking physics, animation and a new combat system. Outmaneuver your enemies in the Louisiana bayou with an innovative Tree Navigation system, then eliminate them from above with deadly precision. Dive deep underwater as you search for lost Mayan treasures, but stay alert; the hostile wilderness and humid swamps are full of menacing animals.
Designed exclusively for your PS Vita:
Take full advantage of PlayStation Vita system touch pads, motion sensor and built-in camera to execute slow-motion chain kills, pickpocket unsuspecting victims and pursue your enemies in a canoe. This is an immersive experience designed purely for PlayStation Vita system.
The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution are starting to take place in the North, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana, but there is one person standing in their way — Aveline. A deadly assassin with an arsenal of weapons and a mission to win freedom for her people and her land, Aveline will find herself everywhere from the crowded streets of New Orleans to the bayou to underwater lairs filled with lost Mayan treasures. As powerful and violent forces clash, are you ready to fight for freedom?
in the Assassin's Creed saga
Eliminate your enemies and secure freedom for your land and fellow citizens with this bundle that includes the PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi system and the newest chapter in the Assassin's Creed saga. Use the PlayStation Vita's innovative six-point motion sensing technology to play as Aveline, an assassin of mixed French and African heritage, on a deadly mission to ensure Spanish forces don't take control of Louisiana and the South. Along with the amazing features of the PS Vita, like front and rear touch screens, you must use your skills and instincts — and your deadly arsenal of weapons to hunt down and eliminate your enemies. Wield a machete, take aim with a poison-dart blowpipe, whip out dueling pistols and more as you execute slow motion chain kills using the PS Vita's touch screen. Explore the richly detailed world and animation on water by paddling your canoe with the Vita's rear touch pad and on land by outmaneuvering your foes with the Tree Navigation System that helps give you the upper position. The Revolution is beginning — what part will you play?
- Fight off Spanish forces looking to take control of Louisiana and the South in this latest installment in the Assassin's Creed saga adjusted to take advantage of the included PlayStation Vita
- Play as Aveline, a deadly assassin of mixed French and African heritage, and fight for the freedom of your land and fellow citizens
- Strike down your enemies using your lethal arsenal of weapons, including a machete, a poison-dart blowpipe, dueling pistols and more with the added interaction of the PS Vita's innovative six-point motion sensor
- Connect your PlayStation Vita to your PlayStation 3 to unlock exclusive weapons and missions
- Experience the exciting features of the PlayStation Vita like cross-platform play with the PS3, location data acquisition services, rear-facing camera and 5" multitouch OLED screen
- Dive right in with this bundle that includes the PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi system and Assassin's Creed III Liberation game
- Dive deep underwater as you search for lost Mayan treasures, pursue your enemies by paddling a canoe or pick a pocket using the rear touch pad on the PS Vita
- Execute impressive, slow-motion chain kills by utilizing the PS Vita's features front and touch screen
- Use geolocation, Sony's near and live area systems in multiplayer metagame to get your friends in on the action
- Outmaneuver your enemies with the Tree Navigation system, gain the upper position and strike with deadly force from above
Top Customer Reviews
The Bundle: It comes with a USB cable which doubles as a PC connector and a charger (when you connect the USB to the other piece that plugs into the wall), AC Liberation, 4gb memory card, AR cards, and all your usual manuals.
The Looks: What else can I say, the vita is beautiful, it really stands out when compared to the black Vita, which is not bad looking itself, but this one just blows it away in my opinion. It really helps against finger prints as well, they are very hard to spot on the system so as long as you don't touch it with dirty hands or anything, it will look nice and clean most of the time, of course I recommend wiping it down with a microfiber cloth every now and then just to keep it looking pristine. The details are beautiful, the little playstation symbols on the back touch pad are a very cool touch and the dark gray metallic streak it has going around the outside of the system adds to the overall great look of the Vita. I also have a special edition Big Boss Camo psp, which I love how it looks, but when I put them side by side, honestly this White Vita put it to shame, haha.
Features: I've spend the 2 days I've had this Vita mostly exploring the features and different options it has, it has some great apps like Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Skype, Paint Park and Treasure park to name a couple.
So it has quite a few multimedia options, you can also add your own pictures, music and videos off of your computer or if you buy them from PSN if you choose.Read more ›
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Retro City Rampage
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
New Little kings Story
Assassins Creed 3: Liberation
Little Big Planet Vita
Super Stardust Delta
Resistance: Burning Skies
Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified
Street Fighter Cross Tekken
Playstation All-stars Battle Royale
Blazblue Continuum Shift
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Need For Speed Most Wanted (2012)
- Crystal White PS Vita: I think the crystal white Vita is beautiful. BEAUTIFUL! It was the main reason I bought this bundle; black is just blasé.
- 4GB Memory Card: The 4GB seems small but I'll decide later if it's too small. I have 8GB in my PSP and did use up to 5 GB due to adding my own music and photos to it, so I think the 4GB will be fine for game saves and the occcasional download from PSN
- ACIII Liberation: I'm disappointed that the game comes without a case, which could easily have been engineered to fix in the bundle's box. When I bought the Madden 2009 PSP bundle I sold the game to Gamestop after playing it. In this case, I will wait a few months for a price drop and pick up another copy.
Having made this purchase also prompted me to order some additional titles so I'm looking forward to receiving Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition (here) and Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition (from Gamestop).
The PS Vita is definitely my primary handheld now!
AC:L is Assassin's Creed on the go, no doubt about it. They did an excellent job taking a console experience and putting it in a handheld; which is exactly what the Vita was built for. I've only had it for a day and I'm still trying to soak it in.
The 4GB memory card is fine at the moment but I can see myself upgrading sometime in the future.
My only complaint is the lack of a game case for AC:L. You would think they'd include one, especially since the freakin' box shows it front and center. But it's a minor gripe, and doesn't deter from the overall value.
Persona 4: Golden and this bundle releasing within a month of each other is really what sold me on it. I knew I would end up buying a Vita for P4G, so why not take a free game/memory card while I was at it?
-Very very limited game selection; so far there are fewer than 10 games I have any interest in playing. Peruse the available games before purchasing because the device isn't exactly getting great support from publishers.
-Storage, which you'll definitely want if you plan to download any games, is ridiculously expensive for the capacity and is actually horribly slow.
-Many of the games just don't seem to justify a dedicated gaming device when compared with games available for Android and iOS (in fact, many of the games are the SAME as on those platforms... except they are more expensive for the Vita). How often are you going to carry this around with you? And if you are at home, why not play the PS3 for gameplay you can't get on a mobile device?
It is a nice device - great graphics, glad there are (finally) two thumb sticks... but the lack of compelling games is a major hindrance in making this a worthwhile purchase).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product. Arrived on time. Packaged Well. Exactly as pictured and described.Published 3 months ago by Joe
Fantastic device. I was considering getting black, but after seeing the white version I just couldn't resist! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Kinues
Arrived quick, new as described, and works great! Thank you for speedy service and for an overall fantastic white PS Vita!Published 3 months ago by Dustin Callihan
I absolutely love my Playstation Vita. I have been able to play a lot of great indie games and old classic games using my VITA on bus rides to school and now work. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Billy
PS Vita is a great way to help time pass and entertain yourself during long commutes. I would suggest buying a 16 gb or larger memory card to help accommodate the many games you... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Incredible hardware, graphics, sound, fits just right on my hands, so much potential only lacking of more triple a games to enjoy...Published 5 months ago by Jhonnathan Rodriguez
Got an amazon open box deal arrived unable to play any games despite all the hames working in the other vita i own. Read morePublished 6 months ago by chris