5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, February 6, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NEW Assassin's Creed 2 PS3 (Videogame Software) (Video Game)
I'll start by saying I did this backwards. Began with III and have now finished II. I absolutely loved III and liked II almost as much. I love the setting! Renaissance Italy is one of my favorite historical places/times. We spent our honeymoon in Florence so this was almost like being back there. The graphics are wonderful, as is all the detail. The characters, costumes and accents are all very well done. The architectural details are stunning. It is readily apparent that the staff at Ubisoft really did their homework on this one.

Gameplay is a lot of fun. The various moves, weapons, armor, missions, interactions, as well as upgrading the Villa all make for a very fun game to play. I was particularly obsessed with upgrading and renovating the villa. I also enjoyed how challenging some of the missions were, like getting the seals from the burial chambers. My only complaints about gameplay are that I wish there would've been some two handed swords and/or axes as permanent weapons. It's fun to pick up a big sword or axe from a guard but they're dropped instantly when you use it, run into something or start climbing. Combat is also not very gratifying or fun. I'd like to see a retrofit of the interface from III put into II. Due to those two minor complaints, I would've given it 4.5 stars but can't in good conscience give it 4. This is a terrific game that really grabs and keeps your attention and it gets 5 stars from me. It's a great story, has great action and it's just a lot of fun to watch it all unfold. I look forward to Brotherhood and Revelations. Then I'll go all the way back and play the original Assassin's Creed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, February 27, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is the first Assassin's Creed game that I ever actually played through, and I must say I was pretty impressed. I played a little of the first Assassin's Creed once via a friend's 360, but never actually got around to playing through it previously...I did hear it was fun, but kinda repetative...and my friend did share the story behind it with me, so I figured it would be fine to go ahead and start playing II, especially since it starts the story of a different assassin, Ezio. Although I haven't yet 100% completed the game, I have completed the story of this game, and I rather enjoyed it. I love a good open world game, and this satisfied my appetite for a good open worlder just fine. There is much in the way of side quests, exploring, and screwing around that can be done in the various towns & cities. Plus, the storyline is pretty solid, and the gameplay is a lot of fun. I enjoyed being able to upgrade my armor as I went along and purchasing better weapons, not to mention other fun & sometimes devious new weapons you can acquire. Such as the poison for instance...it was fun to go and prick an enemy with that and watch them go crazy before dying, and sometimes they would hit other soldiers with their weapons while freaking out to. Haha, I love it. That's just one of several various different means that you can take out your foes within this game. All in all, if you like a good action/adventure title...especially a good open world game, I highly recommend this game and others in the series as well. Brotherhood is next up on my list, and I'll probably play 1 just to play it, then Revelations. Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs gamestop?, July 10, 2013
By far the best service for video games for me. When you can get unscratched ps3 games for a good buy there is nothing like it. Fastest shipping also. This item came way before my others orders did even though this was bought days after.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!!!!!, April 29, 2013
It is amazing. I spent a lot of time on it. It has some really great music and the gameplay is amazing. Ezio is a great and rather funny and personable character. It is just an all around amazing game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seller did perfect, April 2, 2013
Exactly as advertised. Game works perfectly. It arrived just as promised in the original order, thanks for supplying as ordered!

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3 Game, February 20, 2013
his game is alot more entertaining than the first one. going through Rome and Florence figuring out game, is incredible.
not for young adults as there is much violence in these games.

4.0 out of 5 stars Back at the top, November 28, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It is an outstanding chapter in the series. The next best to the original. The awe the game inspires with its fantastic graphics and game play is worth it alone. The part I disliked the most was the collecting part of the game. Not a fan of it in this instance. I felt as though I was running through doing those simple repetitive tasks way too many times. There is no multiplayer. The game develops on the overall story involved in the revolutionary war and allows you to play some part in the changes that altered history.
complexity 3/5
overall 4/5
age: 14+

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game. Worked perfectly, September 4, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I would advise people to get this game. Great storyline and a lot of fun. Also shipped fast and worked perfectly

NEW Assassin's Creed 2 PS3 (Videogame Software)
$49.99