5.0 out of 5 stars WOOHOOO!
I bought the SAM access code for my CMPTR class that requires this code for homework and projects. This is by far the most inexpensive option I had since I already own the textbook without the code. Real good buy and money saver for me.
Published on February 11, 2012 by Bruce Lee

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped off again
This is the correct code. but I am really sick of this practice publishers are pulling off. I can't even buy a used book without shelling out another 100 as a publisher tax.

Published 8 months ago by Chronix

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped off again, January 1, 2014
This review is from: SAM 2010 Assessment, Training, and Projects v2.0 Printed Access Card (Printed Access Code)

My instructor used this code for 5 quizzes... If i had known this at the begging of the semester I would have not bought it. It feels like he is forced to use this online thing to make the publishers happy.

At the end of the day if I didn't pay 100 bucks for this it would have been impossible for me to get an A... So publishers are holding my grades hostage. BS.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too expensive for a peice of paper, August 27, 2013
The product worked as intended, but I do not understand why it cost +$70 for what was essentially a code to access my grades and upload homework and projects, something my college already gives to all teachers for free to the students.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOOHOOO!, February 11, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars SAM 2010---Had to purchase it!:(, November 5, 2012
I bought this product only because my professor required it! Its not something that I would personally purchase to learn the microsoft products. It can be very slow at times and its quite frustrating.

4.0 out of 5 stars This purchase saved me 50%, March 25, 2013
I give this purchase four stars simply for the money it saved me.

This was a requirement for a college class I am taking and the college bookstore was charging double the price I purchased it here for.

It arrived earlier than expected.

Easy to sign in and work through, The system is set up in an ideal way, that you watch what to do, then perform the task with directions, and finally, do the task yourself, so comprehending the material is almost fool proof. However, anybody using this to learn from with any knowledge of computers will find it too simplistic. The material does eventually go further in depth, but consumes a lot of time getting there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 30, 2012
The access card was shipped very quickly, and I got it just before the semester started. Unfortunately, this wasn't everything I needed. My school sold a combo pack for slightly more so I had to return this card. Fast and easy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, August 23, 2013
The seller used this product and is trying to resell the product to make profit out of it . dont buy any used access code cards your just asking for problems if you do!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a passcode., July 6, 2014
M.M.F. (Berkeley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
You're buying a passcode to access a site for a course. The site itself worked well, and I have no complaints about that. However, the price charged is ridiculous. But that's standard for textbooks, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, March 31, 2014
Hated spending a hundred bones on this but I needed it for class. It's basically a way for colleges to make more money, all it does is allow you access to your course to see a schedule. Fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars sam 2010, March 24, 2014
This product arrived on time and in the original seal. I was lucky that i was able to just order this access card rather than purchase the whole book bundle

SAM 2010 Assessment, Training, and Projects v2.0 Printed Access Card
SAM 2010 Assessment, Training, and Projects v2.0 Printed Access Card by Course Technology (Printed Access Code - May 17, 2011)
$121.95 $82.55