Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Printed Access Code|Change

on January 1, 2014
This is the correct code. but I am really sick of this practice publishers are pulling off. I can't even buy a used book without shelling out another 100 as a publisher tax.

My instructor used this code for 5 quizzes... If i had known this at the begging of the semester I would have not bought it. It feels like he is forced to use this online thing to make the publishers happy.

At the end of the day if I didn't pay 100 bucks for this it would have been impossible for me to get an A... So publishers are holding my grades hostage. BS.
on August 27, 2013
The product worked as intended, but I do not understand why it cost +$70 for what was essentially a code to access my grades and upload homework and projects, something my college already gives to all teachers for free to the students.
on February 11, 2012
I bought the SAM access code for my CMPTR class that requires this code for homework and projects. This is by far the most inexpensive option I had since I already own the textbook without the code. Real good buy and money saver for me.
on July 6, 2014
You're buying a passcode to access a site for a course. The site itself worked well, and I have no complaints about that. However, the price charged is ridiculous. But that's standard for textbooks, etc.
on March 25, 2013
I give this purchase four stars simply for the money it saved me.

This was a requirement for a college class I am taking and the college bookstore was charging double the price I purchased it here for.

It arrived earlier than expected.

Easy to sign in and work through, The system is set up in an ideal way, that you watch what to do, then perform the task with directions, and finally, do the task yourself, so comprehending the material is almost fool proof. However, anybody using this to learn from with any knowledge of computers will find it too simplistic. The material does eventually go further in depth, but consumes a lot of time getting there.
on September 30, 2012
The access card was shipped very quickly, and I got it just before the semester started. Unfortunately, this wasn't everything I needed. My school sold a combo pack for slightly more so I had to return this card. Fast and easy.
on August 16, 2015
i bought it because it was required for class, however i found the program to be very unintuitive and makes mistakes. for one of our xams with this program the professor had to bump everyones grades a bunch because of an issue with the program.
on November 5, 2012
I bought this product only because my professor required it! Its not something that I would personally purchase to learn the microsoft products. It can be very slow at times and its quite frustrating.
on December 26, 2013
I like having coursework available at my fingertips. I like getting things done right away and by having an electronic system to complete coursework and testing and get immediate results is right up my alley.
on March 31, 2014
Hated spending a hundred bones on this but I needed it for class. It's basically a way for colleges to make more money, all it does is allow you access to your course to see a schedule. Fast delivery.