Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 31, 2011
I have to agree with most of the reviews of this product. They are quite low, I'm 6'2 and my "member" reach down farther than the length of the briefs. They are VERY loose on the legs, I have 23 inch thighs and they are about half and inch too loose. Not shabby of boxers but these are more like model briefs which are cool to wear once in a blue moon when on a hot date or so, But not to wear on a regular basis. Long tag is removable, For me they are not too small, Im a 34 waist and I use a medium. Fit perfectly...Just too short and loose.
on December 3, 2011
The sizing appears to be about 1/2 size off. The tag is a bit too long, and overall they aren't holding up very well. I think I am going to make this a one time purchase and stick with other brands instead.
on February 16, 2012
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this article. There is a new tag that will have to be cut out, and the elastic waistband has shrivelled the first time through the wash. I am disappointed.
VINE VOICEon February 11, 2012
These definitely feel a size tighter than normal... kinda rides up my crack and cramps my junk. But after repeated use, I have gotten accustomed to the feel.

But, there is no pee hole! Oops. A simple thing that I overlooked, but should be included automatically on most briefs, no?
on January 4, 2013
When I first reviewed this product I gave it 5 stars and the review below. However, after one washing 3 of 6 ordered have already started coming apart. The elastic is seperating from the fabric. Also very small pinholes appear. I'm beginning to think that the product shipped is a knock-off. When brand new, they seem great, but after one washing the terrible quality sure comes through. Really starting to learn that buying clothing items on Amazon is a big gamble. Here's my original review:
Great Product and Pricing
This product has not changed in so many years. They're the fit and quality that Calvin Klien used to be. Just can't beat the price on Amazon. Macy's is much higher and even Marshalls is very close to the price on Amazon; with sales tax they're even higher.
on August 30, 2013
I was happy with the last set I purchased, but these don't fit as good and have a cheaper quality material. They almost look like women's lingerie because they are loose around the legs. I won't be buying anything from Hugo Boss again. Rip me off once, shame on you. Rip me off twice, shame on me.
on December 11, 2012
Like most red-blooded American men, I was born with a pair of Fruit of the Loom whitey tighties wrapped around my keister. Only filthy Mudbloods are born with Hanes. It was at the ceremony of Manhood (where we fly with the eagles and drink buffalo blood) that I was gifted my cK boxer briefs. The freedom. The airflow. The relief for my family jewels.

I had to have more. Except good God have you seen the price for a pair? Ridiculous.

These Hugo Boss ones do the trick. And at this price, quite worth it.
on December 22, 2013
After having bought some of my first boxer briefs from Polo years ago that included the softest cotton and spandex blend, I couldn't find them again. I spent months on a mission getting shipments of different types and sending them back. These, were perfect. Fit was like they didn't even exist. Great work HUGO, hope you keep these in production. A little pricey and one pair tore already in the crotch.
on February 26, 2014
These are nice, but my go to boxer briefs are Dockers and Pumas. These are a little small and thin. They look good, fit a little smaller than the others, but fine. They are used by me once the others run out.
on December 5, 2013
These had good reviews from people stating that they were very durable and lasted longer than most boxer briefs so I bought several pairs. They are NOT any better than brands that are 1/4 of the price. Every pair I bought has ripped in the legs over a short period of time. The only good thing is they are comfortable to wear so, therefore, I rated them as okay rather than just 2-stars.