Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 26, 2010
The website indicates that when you rolled over onto an image, and it showed the sizes that were available, that those would be the colours of the hoodie being chosen. Especially since buyers are asked to select a size to view availability, one would assume they are seeing the availability of that particular hoodie being shown in the image (not so). Stating that the hoodies are shipped in a random assortment of colours (or colours may vary) would have been clearer, or even stating what the actual colours are in the confirmation email, then I would have known to cancel my order before it had been processed. The colours on this hoodie I have in my possession are not even in an image available. Not very impressed.
11 comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2010
I recently purchased a hoodie for my daughter. Following the information available on the website I chose a color and size. When I received the hoodie, it was not the color I had ordered. Apparently you cannot choose a color even though there are color selections available. It does not state this anywhere on the website. If you are looking for a specific color, I would not recommend ordering from this site.
on December 20, 2010
It is a baja, but i was expected at least one of the colors from the photos, I didn't care what one. I got a pink one, just all baby pink. I don't like it. It's a gift for my step sister, and she isn't a pink kind of gal. I'm very disappointed. Don't buy inless you want a surprise.
on May 22, 2014
I was skeptical if this product after I saw the reviews of people ordering one thing and getting another. Sure enough, I got a all purple and pink one, nowhere close to the color I ordered. This website or distributer is horrible. Never again will I buy a product from Amazon.
on September 20, 2013
I have always wanted to buy myself a Poncho! I just always thought that it would be itchy to wear but its not. Great!
on May 10, 2014
I always wanted one of these sweater's since i was a kid. I got the color i wanted and it fits fine. The only two things I'm not crazy about is, it's not made really good and the hood is shaped into a point. So when i put the hood on i look like a kkk member. I do not wanna look anything like those idiots. So other than that i like. So if you plan on looking like a kkk member and it wearing out pretty quick i would recommend it.
on January 4, 2016
I would recommend buying these a little smaller than you wear depending on how you want it to fit. These are supposed to be a little bigger when you wear them so if you want it to fit like that then you're fine ordering the size you wear. The material can be a bit itchy but it will keep you nice and warm. I've been wearing mine for awhile now and it's still good as new.
on September 27, 2012
I love this product. As Excpected for any recycled fiber product the material is a little itchy but not bother some and i only notice it when it is pressed with pressure againt my skin. after a few washes it becomes much more comfortable. i wear a large so i ordered an xl because i wanted it to fit a little loose and i am glad that i did .
on December 13, 2015
Product is exactly as it is shown. I have one of these with a zipper and my son saw it and loved it. So I ordered an XLarge for him. It came in quickly and it is the correct size and color. I am sure he will be surprised at xmas. I am very happy with it. I wish there were a few more colors.
on July 31, 2015
This is my favorite jacket to wear in the winter now! It's extremely warm and comfortable. When you buy the jacket you need to take into consideration that the material does not stretch while choosing a size.