5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my 5 year old son
Published 20 months ago by MOM OF 3

3.0 out of 5 stars only 10% cotton
Published 20 months ago by N. Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my 5 year old son, May 23, 2013
My son is 5 years old and a normal size. He wears a size 9 in all types of shoes and sneakers. I bought size large socks and I have to admit that these are the best socks I have ever purchased for him. Not to thin and not thick at all and very comfortable. This is his first time not complaining about the socks slipping in his sneaker or making his feet hurt in his sneakers because the socks are too thick. I LOVE THESE SOCK, additionally, I ordered the size large 7-10 and if you have a child that fits a size 7 up to a size 11 sneaker these sock- SIZE LARGE will fit your child. Hope this review helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun socks, December 29, 2012
my daughter is 4 and a half, she wears a size 11 shoe and i got her the large size of socks. i thought they might be way too big after they arrived, they are only a little too big and good for growing into; they arent so big that they ruin her shoe fit. she loves them, they were a Christmas gift and with the different patterns on them she gets to show them off every day.

3.0 out of 5 stars only 10% cotton, June 6, 2013
N. Anna (USA, Brooklyn,New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kids Assorted Designs Crew Socks, 12 Pairs Per Pack. (Apparel)
These socks look very nice, soft to touch and the price is just beautiful for 12 pairs. Unfortunately I have to send them back because they are made in China which i don't mind but the label says 10% cotton only, the rest is 70% acrylic, 20% spandex. I prefer my son to have socks with at least 60% of cotton and in all the clothes that he is wearing. If I had a big family and was counting every dollar these socks would be my choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy's socks, November 16, 2012
I got these socks for my 18 month old son. He wears a size 6 shoe already, so he's a big boy. I got the mediums, and they are very roomy. He'll definitely be able to wear these through the winter. I also am a madwoman about coordinating his clothing, so I really like the wide variety of colors. They are nice quality for the money and were delivered quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice designs but very poor quality, December 10, 2012
Was very pleased when I saw these socks and thought the price was great. But, after only a few washings they are all wearing badly, getting very fuzzy, and on the embroidery on one there is a large hole. Not such a good deal for the price after all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good fabric for socks, November 13, 2012
nkbudl (Beaufort, SC United States) - See all my reviews
Intarsia designs include loose loops of yarn which get caught up as the socks are being put on. I'd avoid them in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars decent socks, and lots of them, December 6, 2012
bobeeb (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Bought the L size for my almost 4 year son (shoe size 10.5), they fit fine. Not as thin as the Old Navy triple cuff socks, but not as thick as the Old Navy/GAP ankle crew socks. They seem a little constrictive at the top, but he doesn't seem bothered and doesn't try to take them off as he did with his other socks. Designs are fun and we're happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love em!, October 24, 2012
Got the medium size, fit my 4 year old great (shoe size 9) and also fit well on my 20 month old (shoe side 4)! So that is a bonus! Good thickness too, not as thin as most socks like this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not cotton, October 27, 2013
I Really don't like them... They are not cotton and my son's feet always get wet in them... Poorly made. After only 2 washes, they look horrible. Don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and very cute!, January 12, 2014
I was very sceptical for this many socks at the price but they are SO CUTE! Great quality too. I love these socks so much. We've been using them for several months. They wash and wear very well and still look brand new. We'll definitely be buying more of these!

Kids Assorted Designs Crew Socks, 12 Pairs Per Pack.
$19.99 $12.00 - $14.99