5.0 out of 5 stars Fishnet gloves great for little hip hoppers.
Published on June 10, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Just got one Glove
The gloves looks nice, but my problem is that I received the package including only 1 glove where it was supposed to include a dozen.. I've shipped it to Egypt and it gonna be very expensive to return it back...
Published 19 months ago by Islam Youssef

5.0 out of 5 stars Fishnet gloves great for little hip hoppers., June 10, 2011
This review is from: Assorted Fingerless Diva Fishnet Wrist Gloves - short - 1 Dozen Pairs (Toy)
My two young daughters wore the fishnet gloves for a school musical. The gloves were very durable and the colors were bright. They looked great from a distance. Both girls shared the rest of the pairs with their classmates. The gloves were perfect for the hip hop theme. My girls still are wearing their gloves for dress up play, and they wash well, I just threw them in the wash and dryed flat. A great product all around. I would recomend these gloves to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockstar, March 19, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased these gloves for my daughter's Rockstar 6th birthday party. All of the girls loved them and I frequently see them wearing them still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy! Great Value! Good for all!!, March 21, 2013
Pros
-Great party favor
-Glows in black light
-Fits all hand sizes (very big to very small)
-Great for adults
-Liven up the party
-Great Value

Note, each glove is a pair...not one sided. I didn't know that before I bought. It's a pair of gloves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just got one Glove, June 3, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT one size fits all for adults, not even close., October 15, 2014
Not very pleased with this product. It is not made from a netting, or from anything that is knitted or crocheted. What it is, is a flimsy fabric that peels back when it is cut, and the holes are cut out of it. This would actually be very interesting, if the fabric itself didn't rip so easily.

The worst part though, is that it says "one size fits most adults". This is completely false. My arms are not that very big, and yet I find them to hardly fit on at all. When I did get one on, the elastic was so tight it nearly cut off circulation to both my arms, and also to my fingers. I couldn't bear to wear them for more than ten minutes.

So in summary, poor quality and very poor fit. The only reason it does not have one star is because despite the cheapness and the fit, they do look rather cool (if you can ignore the sight of your arm being pinched in the middle).

5.0 out of 5 stars Why not for this price!, December 19, 2012
I got these as party favors for kids and adults at my 80s' party and everyone loved it! Gotta get it, although its cheap it looked cool and worth the price. It last well into the night. It fit the kids and adults up to size XL. Why not order here for the listed price compared to Party City which they are $1.59 a pair!

2.0 out of 5 stars Only got 6 pairs!, May 29, 2014
The gloves seem cute but cheap. We haven't opened them up to try them on yet as they're favors for a birthday party. But I only received 6 pairs, and not 12 pairs. Amazon made me place another order and pay for 1 day shipping. They're supposed to refund me once the new order comes in.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 1 Dozen as stated!, October 7, 2014
Did NOT receive the 1 Dozen pairs as stated in description. Needed these for a group costume of 12 girls and due to extremely long shipping time will not have enough time to re-order to make up the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are FANTASTIC, December 20, 2012
I bought these for my daughters 6th birthday party as birthday favors...it was a dance party--HUGE HIT! All of the little ladies loved them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Only pink and green glow in black light., September 27, 2014
Fast shipping. Cute gloves. I chose these because a review said they glowed under black light, but only the pink and green glow. I ordered 4 pkgs and three of them had 3 pairs of each: pink, purple, green, blue. One pkg had only 2 of the pink and 2 green and 2 black, 3 blue and 3 purple. Be careful when ordering to see if they supplier is from US or HK. I chose a company that guaranteed delivery in 2 days.