Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Assorted Fingerless Diva Fishnet Wrist Gloves - short - 1 Dozen Pairs
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 10, 2011
My two young daughters wore the fishnet gloves for a school musical. The gloves were very durable and the colors were bright. They looked great from a distance. Both girls shared the rest of the pairs with their classmates. The gloves were perfect for the hip hop theme. My girls still are wearing their gloves for dress up play, and they wash well, I just threw them in the wash and dryed flat. A great product all around. I would recomend these gloves to everyone.
on May 29, 2014
The gloves seem cute but cheap. We haven't opened them up to try them on yet as they're favors for a birthday party. But I only received 6 pairs, and not 12 pairs. Amazon made me place another order and pay for 1 day shipping. They're supposed to refund me once the new order comes in.
on October 7, 2014
Did NOT receive the 1 Dozen pairs as stated in description. Needed these for a group costume of 12 girls and due to extremely long shipping time will not have enough time to re-order to make up the difference.
on June 3, 2013
The gloves looks nice, but my problem is that I received the package including only 1 glove where it was supposed to include a dozen.. I've shipped it to Egypt and it gonna be very expensive to return it back...
on March 19, 2012
I purchased these gloves for my daughter's Rockstar 6th birthday party. All of the girls loved them and I frequently see them wearing them still.
on January 2, 2015
These were a fun accessory for my daughter's party. I intended it for the girls only (the colors just seemed so girlie) but the boys refused to be left out (the turquoise is kinda blue and the green worked too). Even the adults refused to be left out. I didn't realize these came two in a pack so I got a total of 24! This was an unexpected pleasant surprise because it meant there was enough for the kids and the adults! Great buy.
on October 18, 2015
This assortment of fishnet wrist gloves was perfect for my 80s themed costume for a party I went to last weekend. They fit well and comfortably, and I didn't really notice they were on during the night. The colors are very bright and vivid, perfect for the neon that was popular in the 80s. The gloves are well made and I can easily pull them on and take them off. With a dozen pairs, I was able to share them with friends!
on January 12, 2016
Not super impressed. Some of the gloves were tiny so I could only wear the pink ones with my costume. I don't have the smallest hands in the world but I just figured they would have fit. When I bought it I guess I didn't read close enough, but I thought I was only getting the pink pair and ended up getting 12 pairs I think. Anyways, I wanted the pink and that's what fit the best, so it worked out. Very cheap however, one of the gloves was ripped almost in half by the end of the night, but I guess I never wanted to wear them again anyways.
on May 4, 2015
These were cute and the right size for what we were needing, but I only received one set of gloves when the description clearly states 1 dozen pairs. Customer service was kind of rude, but I did get a refund within a few days.
on October 15, 2014
Not very pleased with this product. It is not made from a netting, or from anything that is knitted or crocheted. What it is, is a flimsy fabric that peels back when it is cut, and the holes are cut out of it. This would actually be very interesting, if the fabric itself didn't rip so easily.

The worst part though, is that it says "one size fits most adults". This is completely false. My arms are not that very big, and yet I find them to hardly fit on at all. When I did get one on, the elastic was so tight it nearly cut off circulation to both my arms, and also to my fingers. I couldn't bear to wear them for more than ten minutes.

So in summary, poor quality and very poor fit. The only reason it does not have one star is because despite the cheapness and the fit, they do look rather cool (if you can ignore the sight of your arm being pinched in the middle).