5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
I am glad I got the warranty! You never know what can or will happen. I would purchase again.
Published 7 months ago by Melissa Abramowitz

1.0 out of 5 stars Crock
Published 8 months ago by scott ruthford

1.0 out of 5 stars Crock, June 1, 2014
This review is from: Assurant 360º 2-Year Camera Accidental Damage Protection Plan ($0-$24.99) (Electronics)
Don't bother with this. Went to file a claim online on their intentionally cumbersome website and after spending way more time than I should have and filling out all the required information including contract number I was presented with a message that they needed more information and that I needed to call them during normal business hours. Punt. They make the correct calculation that if they make it difficult enough to file a claim that for most people it won't be worth their time. They win.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out! Make sure you have the right policy!, September 9, 2014
Be very, very careful when you purchase this product. I thought I bought coverage for a $99 Canon. It broke, I sent in all the info (clearly I thought I'd purchased this coverage), but the plan I bought was for the other cheap camera I'd bought my son. No coverage for my Canon. In fact, this product was not offered on the webpage when I bought the Canon like it was for the Vivitar. Shame on me, I know. But still. And they were very helpful of course...

1.0 out of 5 stars website does not work, April 26, 2014
website keep saying something went wrong every time i select the warranty. will not get it again. 4 dollars down the drain

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Insurance on camera lens, December 18, 2013
This product came very quickly by email once it was purchased and was just as described. I hope not to use it but I have it if something does go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good to know the protection is there, January 18, 2015
It's good to know the protection is there. I have not had to use this protection yet, and I hope that I wont.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warranty, December 18, 2014
Happy i could get a warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Took on my trip!!, December 1, 2014
All of this my son loved!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 1, 2015