5.0 out of 5 stars 2 yr. camera accidental damage protection plan
I am surely hoping we don't have to use this on the new camera, but thought it was a necessary purchase along with the camera just to be sure!
Published 8 months ago by DOROTHY FREY

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad customer service
Published 24 days ago by OleJo

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 yr. camera accidental damage protection plan, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Assurant 360º 2-Year Camera Accidental Damage Protection Plan ($25-$49.99) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad customer service, August 27, 2014
I got this protection plan for my camera. My camera stop working about 6 month after I purchase it. I don't know what happen, but the camera screen start showing the grey snow flake. Well, I contact the customer service for this protection plan, long story short. I got no help. We exchange a few email message then. They advice me to talk to the seller for the camera. But the warranty for the camera only last for 3 months. As I was saying my camera start messing up 6 months later. I did tell the customer service this too. I did not get a new replacement camera or a refund. Bad customer service. I will never buy that camera again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera protection, June 24, 2014
I hope the camera never gives me any problem, but if it does, this damage protection plan should relieve my anxiety.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera was present for 9 year old girl. At ..., August 21, 2014
Camera was present for 9 year old girl. At that age they are not especially coordinated and are more prone to dropping things than older children so this insurance may very well become necessary.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 25, 2014
since the camera is junk this was a waste of money for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 16, 2014
there is nothing like having a warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 19, 2014
Crystal Ellett (Bertram, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Great to have!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is covering a gift to my granddaughter and am not quite sure how to send it to her dad for future reference., January 16, 2014
moi "a California reader" (San Luis Obispo County, California) - See all my reviews
I never received it as the purchaser and a thirteen-year-old never saw it. Please forward to her dad….fringley@wyoming.com. Since it was obviously sent as a gift, I do not know who has the policy. Can you inform me please. harriet@thegrid.net ?
Thanking you in advance. hpve/aka/harriet provence van eps. sincerely awaiting further information.

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't use it, December 20, 2013
I did not use the product but features and services are real useful for the people who bought the assurance.

3.0 out of 5 stars needed as backup, December 19, 2013
I needed this in case the camera did work
needed as an insurance policy
Merry Christmas 2013 to every one