5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money.
Published 4 months ago by trish4sure

2.0 out of 5 stars Assurant 360 2-year Camera Accidental Damage Protection Plan
Of course, I have not used the warranty yer, but it arrived almost a month AFTER I received the camera. Luckily I had no issues, but had there been one, I have no idea what I would have done. It also does not specify what the warranty is for in the paperwork. Very disappointing.
Published 8 months ago by Renee Hall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., July 10, 2014
This review is from: Assurant 360º 2-Year Camera Accidental Damage Protection Plan ($75-$99.99) (Electronics)
I accidentally cracked the screen of my new camera that I had fallen in love with but thankfully had this policy with it. I did have a little trouble with their website in trying to register my plan but one phone call with their friendly customer care representatives took care of my claim and worry about getting another camera in time for a big trip I have coming up. Well worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Assurant 360 2-year Camera Accidental Damage Protection Plan, March 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 10, 2014
excellent!!!!!. My camera's LCD cracked and they refunded my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera insurance, no registration required, August 9, 2014
Received an email policy immediately. An Assurant purchase is automatically registered for a device, which saves lots of time compared to other similar services. I haven't had to use the insurance yet, but I do wonder how a non-registered product works in terms of matching up the policy to a damaged device.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love with the idea that a company will fully insure ..., August 1, 2014
I am in love with the idea that a company will fully insure your purchase including accidental damage caused by you. I have yet to use the service but I am excited to have it.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... is no instruction at all just purchase it so useless, October 28, 2014
i don't get email for notification regarding this warranty i don't have any idea how can i used it there is no instruction at all just purchase it so useless

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 30, 2014
Insurance plan began long before camera arrived. Don't have any
paperwork to prove it covers my new camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars I used another one with Target and it worked great., August 5, 2014
Hopefully I won't have to use it. I used another one with Target and it worked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coverage, June 28, 2014
Sometimes it just makes sense to spend a little more for insurance. My policy is to purchase insurance to go beyond the first 2 years. I only do this on products that I cannot afford to replace within a two year period.

This philosophy has been successful for me. I have found that if something is to fail, it will be within the first 2 years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 12, 2014
Low price and I hope that I don't have to use it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›