Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 10, 2014
I accidentally cracked the screen of my new camera that I had fallen in love with but thankfully had this policy with it. I did have a little trouble with their website in trying to register my plan but one phone call with their friendly customer care representatives took care of my claim and worry about getting another camera in time for a big trip I have coming up. Well worth the money.
on July 9, 2015
Wouldn't warranty my product. Claimed that it did not meet criteria. The company was very difficult to work with and made the process nearly impossible. Do not bother. Insurance that cannot be used is not insurance, its a waste of money.
on March 3, 2014
Of course, I have not used the warranty yer, but it arrived almost a month AFTER I received the camera. Luckily I had no issues, but had there been one, I have no idea what I would have done. It also does not specify what the warranty is for in the paperwork. Very disappointing.
on August 9, 2014
Received an email policy immediately. An Assurant purchase is automatically registered for a device, which saves lots of time compared to other similar services. I haven't had to use the insurance yet, but I do wonder how a non-registered product works in terms of matching up the policy to a damaged device.
on August 10, 2014
excellent!!!!!. My camera's LCD cracked and they refunded my money.
on October 28, 2014
i don't get email for notification regarding this warranty i don't have any idea how can i used it there is no instruction at all just purchase it so useless
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2015
Do not buy this product. I purchased this for a camera I bought which broke and they refused to refund the warranty even though it was not in effect.
on June 10, 2016
Have not used it yet; but the price was right for added protection. Did not have it for my first lens that
I dropped accidentally.
on September 30, 2014
Insurance plan began long before camera arrived. Don't have any
paperwork to prove it covers my new camera.
on July 30, 2015
it's fine was not able to use it though because my camera never had a problem.