Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on July 10, 2014
I accidentally cracked the screen of my new camera that I had fallen in love with but thankfully had this policy with it. I did have a little trouble with their website in trying to register my plan but one phone call with their friendly customer care representatives took care of my claim and worry about getting another camera in time for a big trip I have coming up. Well worth the money.
on March 3, 2014
Of course, I have not used the warranty yer, but it arrived almost a month AFTER I received the camera. Luckily I had no issues, but had there been one, I have no idea what I would have done. It also does not specify what the warranty is for in the paperwork. Very disappointing.
22 comments5 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2014
excellent!!!!!. My camera's LCD cracked and they refunded my money.
on August 9, 2014
Received an email policy immediately. An Assurant purchase is automatically registered for a device, which saves lots of time compared to other similar services. I haven't had to use the insurance yet, but I do wonder how a non-registered product works in terms of matching up the policy to a damaged device.
on July 9, 2015
Wouldn't warranty my product. Claimed that it did not meet criteria. The company was very difficult to work with and made the process nearly impossible. Do not bother. Insurance that cannot be used is not insurance, its a waste of money.
on October 28, 2014
i don't get email for notification regarding this warranty i don't have any idea how can i used it there is no instruction at all just purchase it so useless
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2015
Do not buy this product. I purchased this for a camera I bought which broke and they refused to refund the warranty even though it was not in effect.
on September 30, 2014
Insurance plan began long before camera arrived. Don't have any
paperwork to prove it covers my new camera.
on July 30, 2015
it's fine was not able to use it though because my camera never had a problem.
on December 12, 2014
Camera broke, Canon refused to repair, they paid. It was that simple.