Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 7, 2015
Worst purchase ever, camera mount broke, filed claim, sent them proof of purchase? Wow got that all done they close the claim and there's no way to create a new claim. Frustrating and seems like a scam!
on February 15, 2014
i'm not sure if this is the same company i had with my last camera purchase, but my camera's battery would not release and the battery died in the camera and wouldn't take a charge. it was within the coverage time, so i filed a claim. i was immediately sent a label to ship the camera back. before they even received it, i was told my claim was approved and they would be sending me a check for my complete purchase price. i received the check within 2 weeks.
on May 15, 2014
I placed order for this plan along with a camera that I had purchased and later canceled. The rate of their service is not acceptable in my opinion. If Amazon refuse to post this review of this merchant then it will further demonstrate my opinion of the merchant.
on January 31, 2015
Called company to submit claim for my damaged camera. The customer service rep was very nice and processed the claim right away. I asked if I needed to do anything, the rep told me no and that the check would arrive in 10-14 days. 3 weeks later I email through Amazon wondering where my check is. I get a message back asking me to send the invoice. WTF? I do not recommend using this company. I will update if I ever receive the check.
on July 22, 2015
This warranty is a waste of money! I tried using it to replace my defected camera that I only used once and this warranty doesn't cover that. I asked them what do they cover? The agent couldn't even answer me. At this point I asked for a refund on this warranty because it being so useless. Horrible customer service!!!!
on February 24, 2014
Farther up the page, just under the heading "Product Details" is the note "Terms and Conditions [333kb PDF]", which SHOULD mean that you can open up a PDF file that tells you what the various terms and conditions of the warranty are, before you buy it. So, it's annoying to open it up (twice), only to get a blank page. Either there's a glitch (possible) or the seller has failed to provide the warranty for examination (also possible). I've seen other warranties that attempt to exclude any failure other than if (I exaggerate somewhat, of course) the owner is named Tim, and the camera stopped working on the 3rd Tuesday of an odd month at exactly 9:47 a.m., due to being dropped from a 17 story building with a NE wind at 24 mph, in a state west of Hawaii. How many people fit this description? Exactly, none.
on July 25, 2014
I hope I don't need this but I haven't always had the best luck keeping my cameras safe so it is worth it for the peace of mind. I have to see if I'm signed up right away when I bought it - I don't think I've gotten any extra email about it. The price was reasonable.
on October 30, 2014
This is a warranty. These are ony valuable when your product breaks during the warranty period. My product is not broken, so I cannot measure how well this warranty will be until I need to use it... I will fill in more if I need to use it.
on August 19, 2014
I usually use squaretrade for my warranties. upon checking out this company they have the same approval rating as squaretrade so I thought I would give them a try. no issues as of today 8-19-2014 with my camera so this is all the info that I can attest to.
on October 17, 2014
Didn't think I would need it, but when my camera broke after only 3 months, got all of my money back. Yah!