5.0 out of 5 stars nice to have
with this two year replacement plan my roku box will be insured if anything happens to it worth the 5.99
Published 11 months ago by john johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars I am glad the protection plan was only a few dollars
Published 16 days ago by Chanbo

1.0 out of 5 stars I am glad the protection plan was only a few dollars, February 18, 2015
This review is from: Assurant 360º 2-Year Home Theater Protection Plan ($50-$74.99) (Electronics)
Unless it is pass the manufacture warranty they WILL NOT support or help. I purchased a portable dvd from AMAZON and it stopped working on month 5. They told me to call the manufacturer (Philips) -- but Philips told me I had to call Assurant 360. I went back and forth and nothing was resolved. I am glad the protection plan was only a few dollars. I would never buy another protection plan again.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice to have, April 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Not available in Canada, April 14, 2014
But they send you the e-mail offer first and advise only at checkout that it can't be sold in Canada. People on the 1-866 line didn't know any more.

Brilliant operations!

4.0 out of 5 stars CD Player Protection Plan, June 26, 2014
Hope I won't Need to use this warranty! But it seems to be a GREAT Warranty!
The price was GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmmmm, July 21, 2014
The duration, of the warranty, for the low price, seems too good to be true, but because of the low price, I figured "what the hell....". Let's hope I never have to put it to the test...?!?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to have being it has foriengn parts nedded if it goes out.?, July 29, 2014
Tony (CenterLine) - See all my reviews
It's a good thing to have since it a new product not out that long if need a tiny part only the Ruko would have it and, be able to service it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 2 year warranty price, January 1, 2015
Paid for it but still do not need to use. Great 2 year warranty price. Hope never has to use the warranty,

4.0 out of 5 stars my 2 year 360 Assurance ptotection, October 5, 2014
It appears to be a great deal for by Sony blue ray player. I'll see if I need to call on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 26, 2014
This is a wonderful plan to have. Just purchased-hopefully I won't have to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 13, 2015
came email looks like a good protection plan . hope i never know how good