Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 3, 2014
Have not used this as of yet (fortunately). But nice to know its there since Tomtoms seem to last about two years at most. My previous Tomtoms (2) did not have this available when I purchased. Would have saved me lots in replacement costs. Highly recommend you spend a little extra to have this just in case. Would have done 5 stars if I would have used. But still a great option to get.
on May 9, 2014
I know it's not possible to evaluate a service contract until you have to use it. However, I just wanted to let potential buyers know that my contract did not start at the time I opened it in email, as reported by a previous reviewer. It is dated to start a week later, to allow time for shipping--which makes more sense, .
on April 23, 2014
Seems to be a professionally run operation I will know more later if I need it. I opened it today and it started today, had to call for a paper copy of contract. E-Mail info to open contract was sent immediately.
on January 8, 2016
This Protection Plan is registered online with info from your invoice. Haven't had a problem with the Garmin Forerunner so haven't really dealt with the follow through of the plan.
on December 12, 2015
HAD TO CANCEL AND REQUEST REFUND DUE TO COBRA 8000 PRO HD RETURN AND CO. COULDN'T SEEM TO CHANGE SERIEL 3 FOR NEW PRODUCT BUT WAS ONLY ON REGISTRATION FOR 24 HOURS..
on October 31, 2015
This is a great purchase for a small price for a 3 year warranty. I have used this warranty company before, and they are very thorough and have quick turnaround.
on October 18, 2015
I hope I NEVER need to use it, but I have used some like it in the past and I think this will work as well if needed.
on December 31, 2015
I love that the company selling the tomtom running watch allows you for the protection plan.
on November 12, 2015
Customer service is great and gives me peace of mind on electronics!
on October 26, 2015
A great deal for the money and you dont worry about a thing.