5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Published 5 months ago by Tt71

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing!
I have no paper work with this!! I do not know who to call if I need help.They said they would mail me the protection plan still waiting! Protection plans are only good if they are available when you need them. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????
Published 6 months ago by mkeyj

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Assurant 360º 5-Year Television Protection Plan ($600-$699) (Electronics)
I love the idea that my tv is protected for the next 5 years, however I really hope that I NEVER have to use it. It gives me peace of mind knowing that I wont have to purchase another for at least 5 years from now. I couldn't say if it's easy or difficult to deal with them or how their customer service is because I haven't had to use it. Again, great idea........ never want to have to go there.

5.0 out of 5 stars GreatProtection Plan, January 13, 2014
This was a good protection plan for less than a $100 for 5years unlimited parts and services. This plan allow for the TV to be work on in the house and if it cannot be repaired than they will replace the unit with a new one.

4.0 out of 5 stars protection plan, April 23, 2014
Fair price, I hope never needed but plan is reassuring if problems. Product delivery and registration was a bit troublesome

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing!, January 7, 2014

Assurant 360º 5-Year Television Protection Plan ($600-$699)
$96.16