5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for the five year protection
I called the plan and they were very pleasant and on point they didn't hesitate to handle my request. You can't beat that price I paid for 5 years of coverage with NO deductible. Vizio protection plan was much higher than what I paid for my plan. Awesome choice
you'll be happy you purchased this plan to protect your investment.
Published 11 months ago by Cheryl

3.0 out of 5 stars This is really a 3 year "EXTENDED" warranty
This is really a 3 year "EXTENDED" warranty for a TV with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Read the fine print... This starts the day you get the TV and covers surges... Who buys a $1500 TV and doesn't at least have it on a surge protector. ( I have another LED TV on a 1300VA UPS and it will run 40 minutes after a power outage...)

I cannot rate...
Published 12 months ago by glen Fedyk

3.0 out of 5 stars This is really a 3 year "EXTENDED" warranty, December 3, 2013

I cannot rate service but when i read the effective dates i was disappointed that it did not start after the manufacturer's warranty

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely difficult to register, April 16, 2014
Cannot register policy and even harder to reach company. When you do, hey just say to wait and re-register. They cannot register on phone. Gives me no confidence the insurance would even work at all

1.0 out of 5 stars never received documnent., December 18, 2013
When I called they said there is no paperwork to process, so I have no record of the Protection Plan. I've been having many issues with Amazon vendors lately, so I just didn't have the energy to push on this one. If something goes wrong with the TV, I have no way of contacting anyone for service. MONEY WASTED.

2.0 out of 5 stars Assurant Not Properly Presented, January 18, 2014
The Coverage plan is fine but it is not a 4 year plan if it starts on the date you purchase the TV.which this plan does, so there riding the shirt-tails of the Mfgs. Warrenty the first year, so where im assuming im getting a 5 year warrenty, 1 year factory and 4 year Assurant, im really only getting a total of a 4 year warrenty including the factorys 1 year. So l guess what im saying is there selling a 3 year warrenty, plus the factorys 1 year. No complaints on coverage, l just dont feel its properly presented..Thanks Bob

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, November 11, 2014
Thomas C. Wright, Jr. (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Don't waste your money. Assurant 360 appears to be a typical rip-off protection plan. I rarely buy protection plans because the fine print usually means they won't cover anything. I bought this one because I thought Amazon would offer a high quality plan. Wrong. My optical audio connector on my TV has stopped holding the cable in place. Assurant told me that since the TV is less than 1 year old I have to deal with Panasonic. Call Panasonic and you get a half hour of voice prompts and can't get through to a person.

1.0 out of 5 stars Caveat Emptor, March 1, 2014
You have been warned...This company was to send me an email so I could give particulars on myself, product, etc. They took my money and as of yet have failed to send me my link so I could fill out forms. After contacting them they told me that "THEIR COMPUTERS", showed it was sent. I told them that "MY COMPUTER", told me that they did not send anything. Believe it or not, these FOOLS had the audacity to argue with me! I tried to imagine if I had to contact these FOOLS if I wanted to file a claim. My blood ran cold, and I began to sweat. Remember "Let the buyer beware", Caveat Emptor. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

1.0 out of 5 stars That is buried deep in the fine print. Ugh, September 11, 2014
I specifically purchased this for the in home TV service. The in home portion does not start until after the manufactures warranty. That is buried deep in the fine print. Ugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for the five year protection, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Assurant 360º 5-Year Television Protection Plan ($500-600) (Electronics)
you'll be happy you purchased this plan to protect your investment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Going forward, if I have a choice..., September 9, 2014
Going forward, if I have a choice between Assurant and Square Trade, I would choose Square Trade every time because:
1) Web application is much more developed and much more user-friendly
2) Registration of plans is much easier
3) Tech support is available from knowledgeable associates

5.0 out of 5 stars Assurant experience, October 9, 2014
When my 2013 70" Vizio died I found out that its factory warranty just expired. I also had Assurant warranty purchased so I called them with claim. They were polite and professional. Few days later Technician took my TV for repair but within next 2 days Assurant told me they will refund full price with tax because Vizio don't have 2013 panels for replacement anymore. So, this time I choose Assurant warranty again for my next new TV.

Assurant 360º 5-Year Television Protection Plan ($500-600)
$71.10