Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 3, 2014
This Tablet really fit the bill of what I was looking for: An everyday small screen tablet that I can carry around in my purse and that has great performance at an unbeatable bargain price.
I use this tablet mostly for entertainment, playing games and watching movies as well as email and web browsing.

I did a lot of research prior to making this purchase for 7 inch light weight Android tablets with the best specs for under $100
This Tablet stood out as the one with the best specs even compared to other products costing more than double.

The screen has beautiful resolution and the tablet overall is extremely responsive and fast.
If I had to nitpick, I would say that the viewing angle of the screen is not a good as on the more expensive products, and that the battery life could be better, although it has seemed to improve after a few charge cycles.
Having said that, due to the bargain price of this tablet, and the outstanding performance and value it offers, I think it deserves a 5 stars rating.
on May 11, 2014
It's a good tablet for its price, is not expensive for its features and quality. It has got nice cameras, it's light and manageable. BUT IT HAS NO GOOGLE PLAY SUPPORT. I can't use many apps that works with Google Play Services and that is a few annoying.
on May 28, 2014
I bought this for my daughter to play games and keep her away from my Samsung galaxy note.
You get what you pay for. It works so far. It's a little slow compared to a more expensive tablet.
My only complaint is that the battery doesn't last 6 hours. Barely 2 hr while being used and about
24 when in standby.
I absolutely love this tablet and the price for this tablet is even better. This tablet is super fast with hardly any lagging that you would get from cheap tablets. Also the cameras on this tablet are great which in my last cheap tablet the cameras straight up sucked......
on April 28, 2014
Overall, it's a pretty good tablet. I bought this with the intention of using it for reading (pdf, epub, jpeg) and travelling purposes rather than gaming. I was bit confused when I opened the package b/c I thought I received a wrong product since I thought it had a USB port. It does not have a USB port but comes with a converter you can use to open your file in the thumb drive through the File management application. Also with the converter cable I was able to use my Logitech keyboard and mouse easily, which is great for Word. However, I don't think it is compatible any USB-related items, such as my Logitech webcam. I was hoping it would work so I could have better camera angle (it's location is very awkward for Skype even with a 360 tablet case) and quality but doesn't work. Another thing I would like to mention is that this tablet can be recharged with my portable battery.

WiFi is bit weird because it works okay (not perfect b/c Youtube doesn't seem upload well in HD even with my high internet speed) at my house but doesn't seem to do well at my campus. I'm assuming the tablet responds differently to different types of WiFi modem. Also, the Internet (the given application) seems to be bit slow on its own. However, as I mentioned before, if you're using this for reading purpose internet connection won't matter much. It doesn't have bluetooth so if you're thinking about buying keyboards, I'd recommend buying one with cable or even the one you don't use at your house.

The applications that comes with it (such as video player) don't do well but I tend to not use the given to begin with. You can find other applications on market that will do much better. The video quality is not HD-HD but the tablet recognizes a video file with a frame height and width of 1280 x 700 (720-1080 quality) so it makes watching more enjoyable. Before this tablet, I had to convert the video into 480 to make it fit on my older cell phone b/c it couldn't play 720/1080 video with large frames.

Surprisingly, the markets have all the application I need (except the games - but I don't need games as much) to use the tablet efficiently. You can find most of the application you see on Google Play at 1 Mobile Market. Some games might not respond well (frame lag/skip or crash) but you can figure that out for yourself. However, don't blame this specifically on the tablet. Some games are not compatible with your android devices b/c it doesn't have the hardware needed to run it. One thing I would like to mention about 1 mobile market is that it is not Google Play store so whatever you purchased on Google Play can't be transferred into your new tablet (at least I'm pretty sure it can't).

The touch sensor is not sensitive so sometimes you might have to touch a certain spot more than once to have it recognized. For some reason, this tablet doesn't have a calibration option but I'm sure it won't need readjustment for the touch sensor. The touch buttons are somewhat disappointing b/c the tablet only has home, back, screen capture and application button. Personally I don't like the screen capture button b/c I accidentally take picture of my screen instead of pressing the home button. It is useful though that you can get rid of the screen capture button through setting. However, I would have preferred it if the tablet had menu button instead (menu button is present but only when the application gives the option to use it).

The touch keyboard can be tricky to use b/c it doesn't have the option to press and hold onto a key to get a different word, such as pressing "q" to get "1". It does have Swype feature, which makes typing easy, but still has a learning curve b/c its feature is not exactly the same as my HTC phone. So if you intend to use this for Word program (or typing more than couple sentences in a short amount of time), I would recommend buying a separate keyboard (with USB cable of course) to make your life easier.

Also I mentioned of how you can use your thumb drive. This is pretty useful since I am using 16GB SD card (along with about 4.8 GB - total is 8 GB internal but preinstalled application takes up space). Since I am able to use my flash drive, I do not have to switch with my 32 GB SD card if I wanted to read class notes, watch videos, etc.

I got this tablet 2 days ago and I'll try to give another review some other time to see how well it does in the next few months. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. However, just to warn you I might not respond quickly as you would like :]
on June 1, 2014
When I first got the machine I could do nothing with it. I am a "directions" person. The directions for this device is and was terrible. However, before I get to this I must say that the tablet had everything - picture taking, I could connect to the internet with my WiFi service, I had e-mail, the screen size was nice, but I did not get to use or do anything else. I sent it back. I gave it 4 stars because it had everything that a tablet should have (including the capability of taking non-selfie pictures), it was very reasonably priced and it was made in the USA. I sent it back because it was not easy for me to use. It was and is too much trouble to call or write to someone every time you want to know how to do a simple task. I also sent it back because the manual says it had an HDMI port, it did not. My granddaughter put the e-mail, internet, date etc on it because I could not, using the manual that was sent to me. When I told her that the directions were terrible. Her response was that it was because nobody uses directions. But I do. So even the simplest task for me became an obstacle. I could not change the date nor time displayed. I could not delete pictures. What good is a device, if for every little thing you have to write or call someone to get an answer. I think they either sent me the wrong machine or the wrong manual. Also, the manual had pages 21 and 22 in its contents page. But the manual itself only went to page 20. I was really sorry that I had to send it back, but I am determined to get a tablet that I can operate without my granddaughter's assistance.
This is an addendum to my initial review. I was mistaken. The product is owned by a USA corporation, but is actually made in China. Unfortunately I misunderstood the information provided by the seller on Amazon's website.
on May 25, 2014
excellent Chinese tablet, which is expected, to comply with all technical requirements which offered, excellent performance for its price, I recommend this product, to do root and install google play after some modifications Software. AJMG
on December 25, 2014
Awful. Every time I start up any app, the devics become unresponsive. Yes, I bought three (one for each of my older kids), and every single one has the same issue. Of course they were Christmas gifts so we discovered the issue outside of the return window, which is my fault. We can get the tablets to run if they are plugged in during use, but that defies the entire point of having a portable tablet. And only plugging it in works; holding the power button or resetting it do not get it working again. I am disappointed with this product.
on June 21, 2014
The good and the bad: Good: Very smooth operation, some of our other tablets seem to have a time lag when you select something. This doesn't, it's great. Bad: Wifi drops out regularly (at least, my kids say it does) and there is NO GOOGLE PLAY STORE, but their own store has almost everything you could want. All in all, we are very happy with this. It's not an iPad, but it's 1/8th of the price!
on August 1, 2014
We got this tablet for our grandchildren when they stay with us. It work very well. Very good battery life and more then enough storage. It did not have the Google play app. But I went to google play and down loaned all the app I own. You can beat the price and the quality is good as well. The grandchildren will have great time with this it.