Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 9, 2012
Perhaps if I were more serious about following my daily horoscope, this would be better for me. I find it too vague and full of details that I don't understand, or care to understand.
on December 2, 2012
I found this to be easy to use, and amazingly accurate, unlike similar programs. I am glad I chose to give it a try!
on December 13, 2013
What a fun APP this is. Very well designed and very easy to use. It also has a Tarot card reading which I never experienced before and found it interesting. I would recommend this as a "must" for every Kindle HDX owner.
on August 23, 2013
I have often found the Astrolis horoscopes offer advice that precisely applies to circumstances or situations at the time. Compared to other apps, I find it much more accurate and useful. The Chatty section is quite often right on.
on October 14, 2013
I really like the horoscopes on this program & like that there are 3 separate ones daily for different
categories of your life. Also I like the fact that you can go forward and backwards a day if you want.
on September 18, 2012
nice graphics; easy to read; layout flows well. readings were well done. only time will tell how acurat the will be.
on August 4, 2013
Even if you don't believe in this it is a fun app. Gives you an insight into yourself or a nice laugh about it.
on July 19, 2016
Love this app! Shows horoscopes and tarot reading.
on January 23, 2013
Leads you into a merry circle, and into your own subconcious. No definite, easy way to interpret the dream you had. Not exactly what I was looking for, but usefull in it's own slow way.
on January 28, 2013
This is a very basic little app, and while it is kind of fun, the free version is very limited on what you can do.