Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 16, 2015
On the plus side:
This ASUS N600 Range Extender is very easy to set up - especially if you use WPS. Simply plug it in somewhere close by your existing router/home gateway simply press the WPS button on your router. The N 600 handles the rest!
It small and unobtrusive. It plus directly into a wall socket so no cables needed.

On the negative side:
I consider myself fairly IT savvy but its not at all clear how you 'access' the GUI once the N 600 is associated with your existing wireless network.
The N-600 default set-up (using WPS) is repeat your existing wireless signal - meaning it will transmit a copy of your existing SSID as SSID_RPT. They do this to overcome device roaming issues - such as devices getting confused when they roam between two different radios with the same SSID name in a house/building. The downside to this is that you have to then 'configure' each of your devices to use the SSID-RPT radio. Alternatively, you need to log onto the device and rename/remove the _RPT from the SSID name.
on February 4, 2016
Product set-up was easy and straight forward. After one day of solid use, the range extender would show that the network signal was strong and my devices were connected but would not send data. I called Asus to resolve the issue. They gave me the number to their networking team, and I called them. I explained the issue to the customer service representative; he told me to attempt to connect to the repeater website via the extender network. I informed him that would not be possible due to the issues the extender was having. He ignored me and told me to proceed. When the connection to the website failed and I informed him, he told me the product was defective and I needed to exchange it for a new one. He discontinued any further troubleshooting after only one attempt. I will be sending this product in for a full refund and will remember not to purchase Asus products again due to poor customer support. I can handle defective products and technology issues, but a company that does not care about its customers I can't deal with.
on January 15, 2015
Basically doubled my speed and range compared to an Airport Extreme. Way better control panel for management of network, and easy setup.
Would recommend.
on August 25, 2015
The ASUS Dual-Band Wireless-N600 Range Extender works as well as the first one I purchased. I am pleased with the product.
on August 20, 2013
Plugged it in and it works perfectly. Expanded coverage to the back of the house. Prompt shipment and well packaged. Has European plugs that need a US adapter.
on November 11, 2015
Works as advertised. That's the most I can ask of a product.
on March 15, 2016