Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASUS CM1740-US002S Desktop (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 3, 2013
This computer worked great for a week! I even like Windows 8. But one day it just would not boot. Repair tool failed. Restore point failed. Refresh failed. Even the factory reset failed. Have no idea why it would not work, did not install anything unusual and only added data files of my media. Hopefully the Amazon return will happen without a hitch.
on August 13, 2013
Two keys on the dell keyboard were broken but I had my own Microsoft keyboard as this was a replacement system. After being spoiled by an i-Mac during the interim it took getting used to the slower system with advertising and a hard drive always running but it works fine. Loved the refurbished price!
on June 28, 2013
This desktop may not have the latest or best hardware on it but if you have a budget then the price is well worth the admission. I bought mine for writing music and it is more than capable at handling the task.
on March 14, 2013
Still getting used to system. We ordered this for the Windows 8. Still adjusting, but we like it so far.
on August 16, 2013
Dead quiet and rock solid build. Ergonomically designed front panel.
Bios is highly intelligent and easy to access.
OTOH, Windows 8 which was preloaded SUCKS.
I'm getting more BSOD issues than from the days of W. ME!
Asus needs to ditch this P.O.S.!
I am requesting a downgrade to Windows 7.