1.0 out of 5 stars Title is False Advertising., September 27, 2012
This review is from: Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 Video Card (Personal Computers)
Title says a GTX 680 is being sold.... When you review the pictures and/or the description section. It clearly states a Asus GTX 660 is being sold. Buyer beware.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE PRODUCT LISTED!, October 27, 2012
This product is listed as "ASUS Graphics Cards GTX680-DC2-2GD5", that's what my invoice shows, that's what my purchase history shows however that's not what Circuit City sent, they sent a GTX660. They offered me a prepaid return shipping label and a refund, so it doesn't appear that they plan to make good on the item as listed.

Edit:

Circuit City didn't send the follow up email or the prepaid shipping label they said they would and I ultimately needed to email them multiple times in order to get them to send the prepaid return shipping label. They finally did send it, and I shipping the card out to them yesterady, and I'm waiting on my refund. It has now been nearly 3 weeks of hassle, 3 weeks (and counting) of them having my money, and 3 weeks that I still don't have a graphics card. Overall their service has been very poor, and the product listing still shows the card I ordered - so what is the deal? Why don't they send me the card they are advertising, or change the listing to the card they are actually going to send you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Falsely advertised as a GTX 680, January 11, 2013
This Asus GTX 660 was falsely advertised as an Asus GTX 680 also had the picture of an Asus GTX 680
This is off my invoice
Items Ordered
1 of: ASUS Graphics Cards GTX680-DC2-2GD5 [Personal Computers]
Condition: New Price $246.00
Sold by: Nu Image Corporation
I received 1 Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 Video Card which was promptly returned very disappointed with the Seller who would not replace it with an ASUS Graphics Cards GTX680-DC2-2GD5 as stated on my invoice refunded the money instead use the excuse that they were out of stock of the ASUS Graphics Cards GTX680-DC2-2GD5

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 17, 2014
Five Hundred dollar for a GTX 660? WHAT'S THE JOKE?