Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Style: Wifi Only|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$178.81 - $1,243.96

on July 5, 2016
cheapest name brand tablet i could find and works good with kit kat slim rom
on June 30, 2016
good
on June 22, 2016
My little brother love this tablet. Years after it's release, it still ran strong and oftentimes better than more recent (but cheaper) no name brand tablets. My brother always preferred this tablet than a similar sized RCA tablet. It may be old now, but it's still a great tablet.
on June 22, 2016
For the price it's great for kids. WIFI reception could be better.
on June 21, 2016
I just want to say what a waste of money it is to purchase this Google Nexus 7 Tablet. It freezes up, I can't even download the Memories app needed to share pictures on Facebook. This is the 2nd one I've had. I thought maybe the first one was a fluke. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me! I should have never purchased the 2nd one! With every upgrade the tablet urge's over and over to "improve bugs" only causes more problems!!! I'm so over your products and will tell everyone I can what a piece of crap it is!!!
on June 20, 2016
very good product, I've used it for over a year
on June 20, 2016
When it is new, it works beautifully, BUT....this was the third Nexus from Asus I had owned, and it has just gone the route of the first two. After 10 months to a year, it will recharge more slowly and lose battery more quickly, until you can plug it in for 24 hours and it still won't even get up to a 30% charge. My latest one has started refusing to charge altogether. Every one I have owned has done this. Also, over time, they become more tweaky about staying on the app you are on, loading quickly, etc. Even getting the cursor to go where you want it to, as in editing an email or FB post, will begin to fail.. I'm done with these. Why should anyone have to replace a product this expensive every year?
on June 18, 2016
espectacular
on June 17, 2016
Really good value, very similar to the Apple version at a much less cost.
on June 12, 2016
I purchased this for $199 on 12/19/12. Seemed to work OK, except the camera photos were poor quality, the speaker was barely adequate, and the instructions were minimal. Suddenly (after not using the tablet for about 6 weeks), the colored X logo showed up on the screen and would not disappear. I tried doing the Factory Reset (instructions: [...] [...] . This did not work. Per comments in the first and other links, many other people have had the same problem. I just called ASUS Tech Support (888-678-3688). They said I would need to send the device to ASUS, and since it is out of warranty, I would have to pay for the repair. The repair estimate I was given was $201.25---i.e., more than the price I paid for a new tablet!!!! What a Rip-Off! Heed the negative reviews!