Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Style: Wifi OnlyProduct Packaging: Standard PackagingChange
Price:$115.00+ $3.00 shipping

on February 10, 2016
Worthless. Lasted a year before it started crashing every other time and then died four months later. I couldn't even get a dollar trade-in for it from Amazon. My Kindle Fire has lasted over a year and is now being passed on to a niece still in working condition, I paid a third of the price I did for this Google tablet
on February 7, 2016
RETURNED WITH IN 7 DAYS. DISPLAY WAS TERRIBLE. BOUGHT A KINDLE, KINDLE 7 HDX IS MUCH MUCH BETTER.

ASUS Nexus 7 ASUS-1B32-4G 7-Inch 32 GB Tablet
on February 7, 2016
Great tablet. Opens the apps up fast and the battery seems to last a long time. The only issue I had was it seemed that someone replaced the screen and did poor job.
on February 6, 2016
Great product!
on February 6, 2016
I do not plan to buy another Asus Nexus. My first one (2013 model) bricked during a pushed Android update. I read of many other users having the exact same issue. Neither Asus, nor Google wanted to make it right. I bought this original Nexus and it is so much slower, it is mostly unusable for me. I would consider other Android tablets.
on February 5, 2016
Has crashed several times and have to send it back to the company twice ... within the first year I bought it. Now my kids use it for a couple games cause I've given up on the stupid thing. I put more than one or two apps on it, it crashes. Never again.
on February 5, 2016
pieces of crap, ive got 2 of these acting as paperweights ,im so pissed, my kids lg g3 has lasted a year and he uses it every day.
i will never buy another 'flagship' product from google again. they can suck it.
i even sent one to rock-it repairs and they couldnt even fix it. i hate this crap. NO MORE.
on February 1, 2016
Google can not make a tablet. Kindle is better than this, and Kindle ain't great. This thing is SO frustrating!
on January 31, 2016
I owned an original Nexux 7 and dropped it. Bought this one refurbished, and I cannot tell. It appears brand new. Works great, just like the old one did, and as my Nexus 9 does.
on January 31, 2016
The phone works OK for the money compared to the overpriced leader in the field but battery life is a bit of a problem.