ASUS XONAR_XENSE 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Express x1 Interface Sound Card
From the Manufacturer
ASUS Xonar Xense Premium Gaming Audio Set
Whether you want the edge in first person shooters or more detailed environments in an MMORPG, the ASUS Xonar Xense Premium Gaming Audio Set delivers incredibly immersive audio that puts you in the game. Co-developed with expert audio maker Sennheiser, the set features the ASUS Xonar Xense sound card and Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headphones as the perfect 1-2 combination for astounding audio quality. See what the experts had to say about the Xonar Xense: "The Sennheiser and ASUS team worked some sonic magic with this audio system." - Steven Wall, AKA "ROBSCIX", Guru3D Audio Lab, Canada, May 12th 2010 "Unrivaled performance is on offer in the FPS gaming arena with the most accurate and intense positional audio on offer in today's market" - James Vozar, TweakTown, Australia, June 1st 2010
- ASUS Xonar Xense sound card delivers premium gaming audio
- Gain-matched Sennheiser PC350 Xense Edition with two 6.3mm connectors, 10-26,000Hz frequency response, and noise-cancelling microphone
- ASUS Xonar Xense sound card with built-in headphone amplification, EMI shielding and 118dB SNR for high clarity, loud amplification, and deep sounds (Learn more)
- Comfortable headset design with noise-cancellation technology and collapsible folding for easy grab-and-go portability (Learn more)
- Incredibly accurate sound positioning and sound quality
| Designed from the ground up as the best pairing of PC sound card and gaming headset, the Xonar Xense provides the cleanest and most in-depth sound for PC audio kits in its class. |
The ASUS Xonar Xense audio card and the Sennheiser PC350 headphones were co-developed and tuned to augment each other’s auditory characteristics. During the year-long tuning period for Xonar Xense, ASUS engineers tried some 1,000 headphone combinations in pursuing the best match for the new audio component. The Sennheiser PC350 proved to be the perfect match.
Unlike random audio card/headphone combinations, Xonar Xense features a holistic design from the ground up, crafting an idealbalance of the two components. There is no quality gap between audio card and headphones, so no quality is lost in transition.
Powerful headphone amplifier and matched high-impedance driver
Gamers experienced in first-person shooters know the importance of accuracy, as auditory cues are vital in getting the jump on opponents. This is something Xonar Xense addresses with optimized surround that amplifies even minor ambient effects. Xonar Xense provides listeners with excellent noise reduction and accurate positioning of audio.
|Xonar Xense boasts meticulous electromagnetic-interference (EMI) shielding that protects the sensitive and detailed audio signals from nearby PC components and other electronic devices. Sound remains consistent and full-bodied. Likewise, the heavy duty ¼-inch (6.5mm) studio jacks on both the soundcard and the special edition PC350 headset offer better conveyance than standard 1/8-inch (3.5mm) plugs, further ensuring nothing is lost from the full spectrum of sound. |
| Ergonomically-designed Sennheiser PC350 headphones allow you to play for hours on end without experiencing any fatigue. Ultra-soft oval foam cups wrapped in thin and delicate leather ensure a cool and comfortable gaming session. |
With a collapsible design and a noise-cancelling microphone, you can enjoy your Xonar Xense kit in virtually any gaming environment.
| To ensure the supreme performance of Sennheiser PC 350 Xense Edition, ASUS and Sennheiser engineers tuned the gain level to custom fit the Sennheiser PC 350 Xense Edition's sound characteristics and input levels for perfect playback. Every bit of detail and clarity is reproduced for your favorite games and music. |
What's in the Box
- Xonar Xense Premium Gaming Audio Card x1
- Sennheiser PC 350 Xense Edition Gaming Headset x1
- ¼-inch (6.3mm) to 1/8-inch (3.5mm) adapter x1
- 7.1 channel audio splitter cable x1
- Driver/User manual CD x1
- SPDIF TOSLINK optical adapter x1
- Quick Start Guide x1
Xonar Xense One Premium Gaming Audio Card
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 118db for front channel
- Frequency response: <10Hz to 46KHz (-3db)
- Headphone impedance: Optimized for 32~600ihms
- Output THD+N at 1KHz (-3db): 0.00039% (-108db) for front channel Processor/Interface
- Audio processor: ASUS AV100 (Max. 192KHz/24bit)
- 24-bit DAC: Texas Instrument PCM1796 for front-out, Cirrus-Logic CS4362A for other 6 channels
- Headphone amplifier: Texas Instrument TPA6120A2
- Bus compatibility: PCI Express x1 Sample Rate and Resolution
- Analog playback/Recording resolution: Max 192KHz / 24-bit
- S/PDIF Digital output: Max 192KHz / 24-bit Driver Features
- Dolby: Dolby Digital Live, Dolby Headphone, Dolby Virtual Speaker, Dolby Pro-Logic II
- GX2.5: Enable latest EAX gaming audio
- More: SmartVolume, FlexBass
- ASIO 2.0: 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16/24bit
Sennheiser PC 350 Xense Edition Headset
- Cable length: 9.8ft (3m)
- Connector plugs: 2x ¼-inch (6.3mm)
- Speaker type: Dynamic, 38mm Nd magnet
- Frequency response: 10 – 26,000Hz
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Distortion: less than 0.1% Microphone
- Frequency response: 50 – 16,000Hz
- Pick-up pattern: Noise cancelling
- Sensitivity: -38dBV at 94dBSPL
|Check Out Other Great ASUS Products |
ASUS Cine5 Sound Bar
ASUS presents the world's most compact five-channel speaker with multi-directional Surround Sound for hyper-realistic gaming, movies, and multimedia. Now you can experience accurate, five-channel surround sound anywhere including small apartments, study rooms, garages, and kitchen nooks.
ASUS Xonar Essence STX
Industry-leading quality for Audiophiles , Industry-leading 124dB SNR, Headphone amp with<0.001% distortion, Nichicon "Fine Gold" professional audio capacitors adopted, Perfectly shielded analog output path , Swappable OPAmp socket.
ASUS - Republic of Gamers - ATX Motherboard Rampage III Extreme
Made for the most hardcore performance enthusiasts, the ASUS Republic of Gamers Rampage III Extreme is designed from the ground up to satisfy virtually all of your overclocking cravings. With support for up to DDR3 2200 (overclocked), Intel 32nm 6-core CPU support, and Quad CrossFireX/3-Way SLI support, RIIIE is the place to start when building your next ultimate rig.
ASUS VW266H 25.5-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor
The VW266H features a 25.5-inch 1920x1200 LCD screen that supersedes Full HD 1080p resolution. Its extra large resolution and ASUS Trace Free 2ms response time makes it ideal for immersing yourself in the latest games with the sharpest details and clarity, even for fast motion action video playback.