5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Monitor, Incredible Value
The monitor is spectacular and very much exceeded my expectations. I went for this monitor as I was hoping that they fixed some of the issues with their highly reviewed older series from 23" on up. ASUS hit this one out of the park. The design is a major improvement over the older 27" with the wide bezels and flowery design on the speaker grill at the base of the...
Published on July 20, 2010 by Mark

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't want to hate you! I swear!
I pride myself in very rarely having any issues with items I purchase due to my thorough research based upon professional and consumer reviews. So far this has left me with very few product issues throughout my life... until now.

First let me start off by stating that 1) I work in the computer industry 2) I'm a gamer and hardcore PC user 3) I only make...
Published on October 15, 2010 by D. Mistofsky

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for less than three months, October 19, 2012
This review is from: Asus VE276Q 27-Inch Full-HD LCD Monitor with Integrated Speakers (Personal Computers)
Screen went black in less than three months. Has power but my guess is the backlight (lamp) blew.. good luck on Asus website. half the support links don't work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dead Pixal from Warehouse Deals, September 27, 2012
They are great monitors, I had ordered 2 from warehouse deals and both had stuck pixels(red dot). I ran UDPixel to try and pull them out of red but no luck. I sent both back and decided to go with new ones but went with the LED VE278Q because the price of the new ones were not that far apart.
This one has about .5-.75 of back light bleed around the edges. Other then that and the dead pixels I would recommend them to anyone if you down want to pay a little extra for the LED.

Difference I notice with the LED:
No back light bleed
Darker blacks and crisper dark colors that are against light colors.
White is also brighter and more defined.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor, Great price., July 3, 2012
Length:: 0:42 Mins

This monitor exceeded my expectations. The color and sound are fabulous. My friends paid a lot more for their monitors, they tell me their next monitor will be a ASUS. I shot a short video to the trailer for the Beatles "Yellow Submarine" to show what the monitor can do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually, excellent for the price......, October 17, 2011
Not quite as good color reproduction as a monitor three times the cost, so.....what a deal! For $300 you can't expect any better. It really is impressive for what it is. 27" of rather good image. Somewhat confusing controls (most are) and somewhat awkward cable connector location (as are many), but otherwise a very good deal. I am pleased. I bought it for gaming, music production, and some graphics. Works excellently for all three, but especially for games. Nice 2ms response! Nice bright colors. I don't even use (or need) the onboard speakers, so I can't comment on those. I'm very pleased with it and I definitely recommened it for a $300 monitor!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor, January 11, 2011
Very good; I like it - pictures look striking! The screen is pretty bright though; Watching videos - even HD often appear grainier than on other screens, and more color distortion from up close. Sitting 10 feet away it looks fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great display for the price, October 10, 2010
This monitor has been great so far. It' big, light and it is mountable. Very bright and the color is much better than other monitors I've used. It's no IPS panel but I'm not using this display for print design. But, having a mac, I can easily adjust the colors to match the Pantone colors or at least get really close to it.

I don't use the audio it comes with so I can't give an opinion on that, other than, if you buy it for the audio, then you're looking at buying the wrong item. In my mind, audio equipment and displays should always be separate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Monitor, May 17, 2012
Excellent monitor. I purchased this for my new computer to play Diablo III and this monitor rocks. Picture is excellent. I highly recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor, May 6, 2012
I received this monitor promptly. Although Amazon would not recognize my street address I had to ship to my other address three hours away which was inconvenient. Very easy to set up, crystal clear, everything my little monitor was not. I had an old Dell seventeen inch this ASUS monitor is wonderful. I had used a twenty six inch Samsung flat screen tv as my monitor for a while but it did not seem as clear as this monitor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, looks great, May 2, 2012
This monitor looks great. I attach it to my 13" MacBook when working at my desk and it provides a lot of extra real estate to work with. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Than Expected, March 24, 2012
As a "mature gamer", I felt the need for larger screen. After reading customer reviews on various brands and models, I opted for the Asus 27" monitor. I was and am totally pleased. I have found the monitor textures, color resolution and the like to be superb. I am sure there are other monitors out there that MAY perform better BUT for the money, the Asus is unsurpassed. I don't believe you'd be disappointed with it's quality.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›