Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 82 questions
votes
As someone who does photo editing for part of my annual income, I can definitely say that this is an excellent monitor for that purpose. Once you see your images on this 27" screen, you'll probably recycle your two 15" displays.
Jan 29, 2014 by Phil Rosenbach
vote
YES(3) - DVI, HDMI AND VGA
Jul 14, 2013 by ranjit kamlani
vote
No out of the box. But it does have a VESA mount, so you can purchase an different stand or wall mount so that you can rotate it 90 degrees. Hope this helps.
Mar 18, 2014 by Phil Rosenbach
votes
If you are using a Radeon video card in your Macbook, you should look at your display settings for something called "overscan." If you set that to zero, it should solve the black border problem. If you have not already, I would also check www.amd.com for a drive update. Mind you, this comes from me assuming you have a Macbook with an AMD graphics chip in it.
Dec 15, 2011 by RWBurnham
votes
Yes. As shipped, the base and screen are separate units - easily assembled by the user. There are mounting holes in the back of the screen that could be used for VESA Wall Mounting 100x100mm (wall mounting hardware not included).
May 9, 2014 by Joseph H.
votes
I had the same issue to the point of having returned one for an exchange in which customer service was extremely helpful. When my exchange arrived, I had the same issue again. I decided to apply a strong pull outward giving up occasionally for fear it would break in half. I did not want to set myself up to not be able to return it for a refund but I really liked the monitor and still do. Eventually, I just applied a little extra strength to my pull and it worked. Just keep trying until it gives. I was personally surprised when it loosened because the base mechanism upon inspection did not even appear as if it was designed to adjust. Good luck! I hope this helps.
Jul 9, 2014 by Doreen Eup
votes
Not taking into account the frame of the monitor, the display screen itself measures 23 1/2" X 13 1/2". The distance (height) from the bottom of the base to the monitor frame attached is approximately 2.5". Rather than using the base included with the monitor, it is my understanding the monitor is designed for wall mounting also in which you would have to purchase the hardware needed should you decide to go that route. The base aforementioned which is included with the monitor does not have much flexibility-some upward or downward angling. To turn the monitor left or right, the entire monitor and base must be turned. Hope that gave you some idea. The monitor size and capabilities are the main reason for my purchase of this monitor. The savings in price was well worth the loss of flexibility of the stand. The option of wall mounting was the selling point.
Oct 22, 2014 by Doreen Eup
votes
Yes. It comes with 1 HDMI Port, 1 DVI and 1 VGA. If you need more HDMI ports you could get a HDMI switch like KINIVO
Dec 31, 2014 by Jorge Salinas Flores
votes
No, this unit does not work with a remote control. I bought a device that I plug the power cord from the monitor into just so I can turn the power on and off with a remote.
Sep 14, 2013 by D. Leyton
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers