Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 70 questions
votes
Yes. One of each.
Feb 13, 2014 by Kevin
votes
Actually, I am currently using for gaming right now and it looks beautiful on this monitor. I'm playing StarCraft 2, Deus Ex, Battlefield 3, and now Marvel Heroes on PC and it looks fantastic. I personally have no complaints. I also hooked up my Xbox 360 via the HD VGA Xbox cable and I play Halo4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and it's just awesome. So if you want to pick up this Asus VS238H-P 23" HD Monitor, then I honestly highly recommend it. Go for it buddy! I don't regret it and it was worth every penny that I spent.
Aug 4, 2013 by Julio Luis Hidalgo
votes
Yes it is for audio out when hdmi provides audio. this monitor does not come with built in speakers you may need to use it (it's on the back of the monitor fyi)
Jul 11, 2013 by Derek Link
vote
Good luck with getting your rebate. I'm done with Asus forever because of their denial of my rebate when I jumped through all their hoops.
Mar 13, 2014 by Jeffry J. Stein
vote
The refresh rate is 60. I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the black looking perforated. The few games I have played the picture looks great across the whole color spectrum, you will want to adjust the settings. The default settings look like crap.
Nov 28, 2013 by Obi-Wan
vote
Is this monitor 1ms? Dec 25, 2013
2ms response bro
Dec 26, 2013 by David Jameson jr
vote
Hello, there isn't any on this monitor. Take care
Aug 8, 2014 by Styles
vote
Yes
May 12, 2014 by Ronald L Lewis
vote
Hey Kamryn, not sure what a DVID is, but this monitor does have 2 HDMI ports. As I stated in my review of this monitor, I'd spend the extra $ for a 240Hz model if you're going to be watching much video content or using it for gaming. Hope this helps.
May 6, 2014 by Nathen
vote
Does this do 4k ? Feb 5, 2014
no, 1080p is as high as it goes.
Feb 6, 2014 by A Mighty Pirate
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers