Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 138 questions
votes
Head over to www.TFTcentral.co.uk, they have an area where they post ICC profiles and optimal settings gathered either from reviews they have done or from user submissions. The settings they offer are from hardware calibration. Although every screen is different (even within the same model!), the settings they have should get you close to accurate as far as calibration standards go. Here is the link with the settings database, the vs248h-p is there: http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/articles/icc_profiles.htm Personally I am pretty happy with this monitor in sRGB mode. The only problem is that the default gamma is about 1.8 from my testing, so I lowered the gamma correction in my Nvidia Control Panel to 0.85 and got it closer to gamma 2.2. Looks much better...colors are no longer washed out. You can try that, or try the settings on tftcentral...although be aware that those are hardware calibrated to sRGB standards, and you may not prefer the way it looks.
Feb 7, 2013 by Lockjaw
votes
It does. There are four, each covered by rubber stoppers that come off with just your fingernail
Jan 27, 2014 by David Anderson
votes
Hi - Let's clarify something right away. Do not use VGA & HDMI cables from the same source at the same time. Just remember that what ever source you feed this monitor with an HDMI cable will be the one that sound is applied to the headset jack on the back. Anything else, you will have to hook up your speaker system straight to the source unit ( PC-Game unit - video feeds ) Hooking up directly to the source unit will generally give you the best sound anyway. If you have more than one feed to the monitor, it has a switch to select which one you will receive at any given moment. The HDMI feed will be the only one that sends sound to the monitor headphone jack, and you can plug a sound system into this jack or just headphones. - Good luck and enjoy! - Jim T.
Dec 3, 2013 by JAMES C. TERRY
votes
3/4 of an inch
Jan 19, 2014 by Paulgro
vote
there is no av cable (red white and yellow) but as long as yours has a working hdmi slot you can and im pretty sure every model of xbox 360 does.
Feb 21, 2014 by Evan McSwegan
vote
Yes there is a one touch source button to switch from VGA/DVI/HDMI. It is to the left of the power button on the bottom right of the monitor.
Nov 10, 2013 by Super Dave
vote
No it does not only dvi & vga
Jun 19, 2014 by Marc
vote
Diagonal is 23.5 and width is 20.5. I think it's a great size screen for the money.
Mar 6, 2014 by James H. Clem
vote
it is IPS Panel ?? Mar 20, 2014
As noted in the features table on the main page, not all VS monitors are IPS. This one is not.
May 20, 2014 by Whetstone Green
votes
How many times have we answered this question? SEARCH people!! It's matte, Brenda!
Jun 3, 2014 by Shane
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers