4.0 out of 5 stars Good board
Very good, but limited pic expansion. Effort less setup BUT I recommend you buy their Asus moo audio card that plugs into a 1x pic slot otherwise you waste a fast slot.

The board is dense, ram almost touch so be sure to add fans
Published on June 18, 2012 by blewis

1.0 out of 5 stars ASUS provides notoriously BAD costumer support
case #817359
ID is: WTM20100508449427306
ID is WTM201005061253303951

ASUS customer support sucks.

The context:
Published on May 10, 2010 by John Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Good board, June 18, 2012
This review is from: Asus Z8NA-D6C Intel Tylesburg 24D LGA1366 ATX 48GB DDR3 Motherboard (Personal Computers)

The board is dense, ram almost touch so be sure to add fans

1.0 out of 5 stars ASUS provides notoriously BAD costumer support, May 10, 2010
case #817359
ID is: WTM20100508449427306
ID is WTM201005061253303951

ASUS customer support sucks.

The context:
The ASUS motherboard has an old version of BIOS which does not support the latest Intel CPU so I could not update BIOS simply because MB does not POST. Therefore, only two reasonable options: to RMA MB or to change the BIOS chip (or third option to buy previous CPU, flash BIOS and put back the intended CPUs).

I have made the request and got the following reply - Reply on request ID is WTM201005061253303951:

>"To order a replacement BIOS chip please contact our BIOS Department by calling 812-282-2787 option 1, then option 3. BIOS Department Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 4:30pm"

I did exactly that and was asked to leave the message with my case number. What case number? In the reply to my request there is no case number there is only ID# WTM201005061253303951. So I left this ID number.
Yet, it seemed that ID number is probably not the "case #" I was asked to leave so, I got in contact with Asus online support and after explanation of issue they issued the case under #817359; therefore now I know what the case number I have been asked to leave;

Was it be more convenient for customer to do so at the beginning?

I called back to BIOS Department and again was asked to leave the message, this time I knew what case number I was asked to leave. So far there is no any feedback and I have no means to track the progress; another call to BIOS department and again has asked to leave the message (I left message second time). It is really frustrating experience...

My question for ASUS is: when and how I may get the BIOS chip?

I'll try to avoid ASUS product, supermicro is so more responsive and pleasant to work with.

1.0 out of 5 stars Trouble with motherboard, March 12, 2012
Dears,

The item we purchased and brought to Brazil is not working perfectly. One of the memory sticks is cannot be found.

Regards.