5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality, great audience interaction.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short
Let me start by saying I am a huge fan of Jessica Molaskey. I have all her cds and I wanted this to be no exception. I also am an admirer of Dave Frisberg. It is an interesting album with some great moments. My only complaint is it is too darn short. Surely the show was longer. Still an Historic moment as it was the last concert at the Oak Room.
Published on October 17, 2012 by Lester M. Carson

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, October 17, 2012
Lester M. Carson (cohutta, georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: At the Algonquin (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality, great audience interaction., June 3, 2014
This review is from: At the Algonquin (MP3 Music)
Dave has recorded some of the same songs solo and with Pam Bricker and Becky (Rebecca) Kilgore. This CD has some newish songs about Dorothy Parker that he wrote for a local performance in Portland, Ore. They sung revised lyrics for the Mercer and Blossom Dearie in which the celebrities mentioned included Blossom Dearie and Molasskey's husband John Pizzarelli (jazz guitarist, singer and son of Bucky P.).

4.0 out of 5 stars Farewell to a Fine Venue, May 23, 2014
This review is from: At the Algonquin (Audio CD)
Two performers who combine excellent musicianship with wit and charm put together a CD that serves as a fond memory of a now closed excellent cabaret

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Fun, September 22, 2012
Glovehead (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: At the Algonquin (MP3 Music)
Heard about this on their (John and Jessica's) radio show. I was attracted by the enjoyable "Who's on First." I am new to the genre, so I'm no expert, but I enjoyed the rest of the album as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable duo, October 30, 2012
This review is from: At the Algonquin (Audio CD)
Frishberg and Molaskey live at the Algonquin! Both happily engaged and on their respective games. Add it to your personal library and enjoy listening!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was there!, September 3, 2012
This review is from: At the Algonquin (Audio CD)
I was lucky enough to be in the sudience at the Algonquin when Jessica and Dave performed there. I am so happy to find that they made a recording of their performance, and I'm about to order it. I did wish Jessica had sung more, but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing and hearing both of them. Dave is a very good lyricist - I love his songs - especially "My Attorney Bernie" - and was glad to hear other songs of his that I had not known before.

1.0 out of 5 stars Jessica Molaskey & David Fishberg @ the Algonquin, August 29, 2012
This review is from: At the Algonquin (Audio CD)
I own all of Jessica Molaskey and her husband John Pizzareli CD's. They are all outstanding. By the way I purchased all but two from Amazon. All of Jessica's. My disappointment with this CD is not with Jessica Molaskey. The few songs David Fishberg allowed her to sing were as she always is outstanding. The album should have been titled, 'David Fishberg and Jessica Molaskey' because he dominated the entire CD. He liked to hear himself talk and the the songs he wrote were terrible and his voice wasn't any better. Some of the words could have been written by children. Things like looking down the hall and seeing Diana Krall. Jessica did not deserve to be associated with this CD that really is CRAP. She deserves better. I played it once, but probably never again. I'll go back to listening to her other CD's that I do every Sunday. You can sell my used one if you want. Like brand new condition and always will be. It didn't break me to spend the money, but it really was a waste.

At the Algonquin
At the Algonquin by Jessica Molaskey (Audio CD - 2012)