4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for the price
Published on December 16, 2011 by kat wallace

Published 17 months ago by Donovanpartyofsix

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for the price, December 16, 2011
This review is from: At Home Microdermabrasion Machine NV60
I am a professional esthetician starting my own business and I ordered this Microderm machine for services. I would say that for the price it's pretty good but there are certainly better machines out there. The tips aren't actually "diamond" they seem to be some sort of crystals adhered to the ends but at the moment, as long as I'm not sandblasting my clients or scratching their faces off i can make do. The wands and tips are metal so they feel very sturdy and do NOT be fooled by how quiet this little sucker is. It has some power behind it. I would not recommend this machine for home use or for an inexperienced therapist because there is potential for damaging your skin if used incorrectly. I love the fact that there are 9 tips to choose from as in the past I have worked with machines that had very little to choose from. Overall I think this little guy is a great start for my business. In the future I will purchase a higher end one.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Great!, August 30, 2012
I have used the machine approximately 4 times so far. It has enough suction for me and I haven't put it on the maximum setting so far. My husband always comments that my skin looks better after I use it. My skin is usually rough and now it is softer. I have used the body tip on some spider veins on my thigh and they seemed to have faded somewhat. A really rough patch on my cheek has shrunk however no improvement on a large age spot. There have been some complaints on the fact that there are no instructions with the machine. The instructions tell you how to set it up. The rest is up to you. Just start with the small head as it says on the lid of the box of heads and do the T zone and around your eyes and nose. Then move to the larger heads. It's very simple. Also there are youtube videos which demonstrate using various types of tips and machines. I chose this one as it had good reviews and a reasonable price, plus some users have reported using it commercially in their spas. Thanks for reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: At Home Microdermabrasion Machine NV60
I use this once a week faithful and my skin looks more youthful, my sun spots are lighter and wrinkles are fewer.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best customer service, August 8, 2012
This review is from: At Home Microdermabrasion Machine NV60
I really loved this product eversince I had the chance to use it (whenever I go to the spa/skin clinic). So I said to myself, I'm going to purchase one. I'm loving it. The customer service is commendable because I needed some assistance with how the product works and they were helpful. Good value for money. Definitely worth buying instead of spending lots on going to the spa.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 11, 2012
Home microdermabrasion is easy to use at home. Doing just my face only takes 15 minutes for me now I use it once a week. This company responded quickly to a small problem I had one of the tips was defective they sent me a new one right away with extra filters. I was pleased to get such a fast response which was one minute threw email.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it for people with dark spots, fine lines, dull skin, and blemishes, April 27, 2012
This review is from: At Home Microdermabrasion Machine NV60
I started getting Microdermabrasion from my doctor to take care of my acne, but eventually after moving out of my mom's house and her insurance, I was returning to all my old skin problems. It took me a year and a half before I really realized the change in my skin and I had to start buying make up to cover up all my problems. I have very sensitive and discolored skin (lots of red and dark spots and very light acne scarring around my chin and nose) and so I needed something to speed up my skin's overturning process. I've been using it once a week for four weeks and my skin is almost back to the way it was. My cheeks are nicely bright, although I still have some light acne scarring and discoloration in my chin. Still I am not disappointed. It took me three months of going every two weeks with glycolic peel for me to see results when I went to the doctor, so I am patiently wait for my skin to renew itself a couple times before my perfectionist self comes out. This product might be a bit out of pocket and I wouldn't buy it if your acne is still raging because it might irritate it and make it worse(look this up though) but other than that, every woman with uneven skin tone, dark spots, fine lines, and dull skin should buy this. I am also going to start interspersing a mild glycolic peel intermittently between my micros (which I will do now only twice a month)so that I can get the same exact results as the doctors office. Oh and the NV60 is so far extremely reliable!! No problems whatsoever!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst item and customer service ever- Caution!! skip this and look for another!, May 17, 2013
This review is from: At Home Microdermabrasion Machine NV60
This item has ambiguous directions that are written for multiple units not even this one. After you DO figure it out, it sucks in the little filters. I contacted the company about a return and they wanted me to pay return shipping which would have been almost $40! . When I told them I felt like this was unfair for a defective item, they cancelled my rma request citing that it was past the time limit. I had been conversing with them for days and it had been less than 2 months (three uses of this hunk of junk). Steer clear of these sellers!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 20, 2012
This review is from: At Home Microdermabrasion Machine NV60
Had it for a couple of weeks now and love it. The quality is almost as good as the salon and definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars At home microdermderm, July 7, 2012
This review is from: At Home Microdermabrasion Machine NV60
I have used it twice now and love it. I used to go to the spa to have microderm done and due to cutting back on expenses stopped going. I missed how my skin felt and looked from microderm. I decided to look into this machine after seeing the Nubrilliance. I researched all the machines available and found this one had the best reviews. It didn't lose suction and was more along the lines of what the professionals use. I have even gotten my fiancee on board with it and we both use it now. Love this product and highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 24, 2012
I only use this product up to 3 times a week, and I admit, I don't use it long, it's quick, simple, easy. My coworkers commented on how the line in the middle of my forehead is gone since I bought and started to use this. The unit is quite large, approximately the size of a dinner plate. The tips are easy to clean, I just wash them with soap and hot water then soak them a few minutes in rubbing alcohol. I just had a friend of out of town visit briefly and she had just had a laser peel. OMG! Her face was scabbing over, looked hideous, and she had to live like that for a week until the scabs fell off! YUCK! And she mentioned she couldn't believe I was turning 49 and my skin looked better then hers! (she works for a doctor that does dermabrasions and that sort of thing in his office, so at least it was free to her.) This product was super easy to set up and use, but you have to have the space to store it when not in use....and I have. Very pleased with it. I alternate with a glycolic vitamin serum and a moisturizer after I use it and have excellent results.

At Home Microdermabrasion Machine NV60