Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Platform: PC Download|Change
Price:$0.49

on April 1, 2011
There are many puzzles here to keep you busy. Some are quite easy but others are challenging. The various types of puzzles include: Sudoku, Crossword, Hangman, word find, find the difference in the picture, math puzzle logic, and one of my favorites is the one where you create a picture following a map of colored numbers to create a pixelated picture (hard to explain but fun to do.) There are hours of fun in Puzzler World.
on January 5, 2011
I have bought a couple of other word puzzle games and liked them, but I wasn't impressed with this. It's hard to choose what game to play, and the games are just too easy. This might be fine for kids.
on June 22, 2014
I am not a big fan of word puzzles but the ones included here are very nice. They are not too difficult to make the game too intense but difficult enough to provide a nice challenge.

There are 560 "boxes" in the challenge mode and each one is a puzzle that is color coded as to type. There are not an equal number of puzzles of each time. From the "progress bars", I found there are (and color of puzzle box):

Wordsearch (blue) 140
Sudoku (red) 105
FitWord (Pink) 105
Link-A-Pix (teal) 70
Spot the Difference (orange) 35
Crossword (green) 35
Silhouette (purple) 35
Codeword (lime) 35

After a successful solve of any puzzle, a "bonus" is given (you choose from 3 boxes) to get either a number of hints or a letter to the word "Puzzler". After you get all letters, you get 100 hints. Then you have a chance to play any of 6 different bonus puzzle games. Those games include: Hangman, Chain Letters, Equate, Picture Quiz, Missing Piece, and Jigsaw.

In addition to the Challenge mode, there is a "QuickPlay" mode that has easier puzzles so you can practice. There are 96 puzzles in this mode.

That gives a total of 1216 puzzles for the low price of 49 cents (for PC version) or a cost of 0.04 cents/puzzle! That should give you a good variety.

If you don't like a given puzzle type, just skip it. The color code tells you what puzzle type is at which number as well as you have to click "Play" AFTER you select the puzzle type.

This game is obviously quite old and designed more for a device that does not have a full keyboard. It does have handwriting recognition but it is not really needed with the ability to touch the letters/numbers/symbols or you can use your keyboard!

A nice relaxing game. It'll take a while, even if they were all very easy, to get thorugh 1200 puzzles!!!!!
on March 11, 2012
I bought this game collection some time ago for use on an XP computer. It's a word game (several varieties) and simple enough to be mindless but with enough challenges to make it fun. I play on the challenge mode which basically means that I have a constantly changing variety of word games to play.

Seek and find is okay (themed so you can search without peeking at the word list. Suduko is okay (at the beginning levels it's just 6 numbers but does increase as you go thru the games and become more experienced
There are crostics (where you fill in letters by numbers -- all the A's might be #7, while the E's could be #17 on the grid) -- those are quite challenging.
There are crosswords and hangman games, plus find the difference and fill in the missing piece..

The variety is what I like, and with over 1000 puzzles I should stay busy for some time.

HOWEVER, though the game doesn't say so, I am able to play this on my out-of-box Win7 netbook without any problems. I figured I'd give it a shot, and voila: it works!

Yeah! Okay, please note that I do not tweak my computers -- I simply use 'em. So far, this game has played just like it used to. The one thing I noticed is that loading seems to take a bit longer but maybe I'm impatient. It cannot be played in window mode on my Toshiba 305.

Still, it works -- plays a-okay and that's a bonus for me. For the price, it's a good one. The games do get progressively more difficult so if the beginning ones are too easy, skip to the higher numbered games where you'll find more challenging versions.

Enjoy!
on January 29, 2014
downloaded game to laptop for a Christmas gift for my mom and she does play it but prefers the casino games....after the loss of my dad and their cat & dog all within 6 months this keeps her mind busy and she doesn't spend as much time being depressed and lonely this was the best xmas gift
on January 27, 2011
Puzzler World is great for brain cell increasing fun. The many varieties of word and number puzzles seem almost endless. You receive rewards for completing puzzles in the form of hints. I have not figured how to use them, but I assume they will be useful on some of the other puzzles that I have yet to get into. This is a great download!
on January 13, 2013
I didn't really like it. Most of the games really didn't interest me. The game was inexpensive.

The download was quick and easy and I recommend purchasing this way.
on April 8, 2014
I didn't find this game enough of a challenge. I actually uninstalled it as it needs more puzzle content. Would not recommend this to those who like a challenge.
on September 24, 2012
I just love all of the Puzzler World games and so I really enjoy this! Anyone who enjoys good puzzles and loads of fun will really like this game!
on December 29, 2011
This is a great game for children. There is a diverse game base and several games over all. I believe an adult would not find it challenging.

See 1 answered question