5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the price!
Published on September 16, 2012 by Thomas E. Curley

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
The battery life is horrible I will never buy this product again. I strongly do not recommend this product. The worst.
Published 11 months ago by Taip M

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the price!, September 16, 2012
This review is from: Atc New Extended Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell Latitude D620 D631 D630 (Electronics)
Fit just as well as the OEM battery. It's important to run the battery out first thing. I played DVD's until the laptop shut down, then recharged the battery. I was getting about 45 minutes on the old battery, now, I get 3-4 hours. I've only had this about 6 weeks, so it remains to be seen if I get the 2 years promised. In any case, even 6 months is a good deal considering it cost much less than an OEM battery.
Been 6 months and still working, however it does not last as long now. I get about 2.5 hours on a charge instead of the 3.5 hrs I used to get. Still, compared to the price of a Dell OEM battery, it's a great deal. I did learn that you should buy the highest mah rated battery. I'm told they last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars laptop battery, January 27, 2013
Lucinda Wollesen (Sodus, New York USA) - See all my reviews
The battery works great. I charge it and it last for about a week. Then I just charge it up again.
I pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 26, 2013
This battery was priced right and delivery was very fast. The battery performs as described and has made a huge difference in my laptop computer usage. Would definitely recommend this to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, October 9, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars It's worth the price, August 3, 2013
Charge last 3-4 hours on power save mode, after one month. I won't consider OEM until I go through at least four of these

5.0 out of 5 stars A great battery, March 7, 2013
This battery fit snugly into the computer. It gives me up to 3 hours of service before recharge. Recharges quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars This battery like many of the other comments just lasted until Amazon will no longer help, June 10, 2014
This battery worked for a few months, and now won't charge at all. DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE THEY WILL STOP WORKING IN LESS THAN 5 MONTHS!!! T

1.0 out of 5 stars Performed perfectly... for 3 months, June 7, 2014
I should have heeded other reviewers, battery performed great and then one day complete stopped working. Won't charge laptop will not run off of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last., January 31, 2014
After 3 months it stopped fully charging. After 3.5 months it is dead. But at least it is a lot cheaper than a true Dell battery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Laptop Battery, January 18, 2014
Charlotte Harrell (Milledgeville, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this replacement battery for my Dell Latitude D630. It charged up and worked for a few days. The next time I tried to use it, it was dead. I plugged it in and while the indicator said it was recharging, it only got to 43% after several hours. When I unplugged the electrical charger, and tried to use the battery alone, it had already died within the time it took to do the unplugging and try to turn the laptop back on. I have bought others with similar outcomes, but this is the worst. Time for returning to Amazon is very short, so that is not a possibility. The cost to return it would probably not make it worth while. I would have given it a zero rating if possible.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE BATTERIES. I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY THAT WORK.

Rate and Discover Movies