Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on August 4, 2011
This is a great basics set for someone that would just be doing basic decorating of cookies, cakes, maybe some pretty decorations on appetizers or deviled eggs and the like. The tips are nice quality and they're the standard size, so the kit would be easy to upgrade if you get more into this kind of stuff. The bag is small if you're going to want to do a large quantity of any particular color or type of icing, but you can easily get a larger one as you progress into the hobby. Overall, I think it's a great value.
on May 25, 2010
I really love this set, it was great for me because I am a beginner. I use it all the time now, and even bought the set for my friend. It takes a little practice to get used to how you are supposed to use the tips, I would recommend watching some online videos on how to use them properly, but besides that they are a great set, very durable. The coupler came pre-attached, and I have had no problems washing at all, cleanup is quick and easy!
on December 22, 2010
I got this set to learn how to decorate cakes. I've used it for my first few cakes and it worked out very well! The decorating bag is sturdy and easy to use. It's nice that it comes in its own little storage case. If you're just starting out and don't know which tips to buy, this set has a nice variety to get you started!
on February 16, 2012
For my wives bday I made two sets up cupcakes. As I don't have the most delicate hands I left the cupcake frosting up to her. After the first batch was frosted I decided what the hey, lets give it a go. Wow, was I able to do some fun designs and this set made them look professionally done. The provided bag was easily cleaned (both buttercream and cream cheese based) and the quick change coupler worked like a charm. I was actually sad when all the cupcakes were done being frosted.

I gave it 4 stars because there is a minor issue with the case, it doesn't really hold the tips well and if you knock it all the tips go flying. Use of the product was perfect though.
on April 19, 2011
I bought this set to decorate cupcakes and cakes, as a beginner who doesn't know much about cake decorating. I've got no complaints. The pastry bag is good quality, as are the tips, and the coupler feature is nice. The variety of tips is nice, given the reasonable price.
on July 12, 2012
I ordered this a little while ago, but waited to write my review until I had used the product. I can say I have used this numerous times and have never been disappointed! It's easy to use and even easier to clean! The only advice I have is to clean the bag right after use to prevent the icing from drying out inside the tip. I definitely think that this was worth the price!
on June 11, 2012
I love using these tips every time i bake cupcakes! their super easy and work for anyone. It may take a few times to get used to but in the end you get very cute cupcakes. Its worth your money, HIGHLY RECCOMEND!
on August 11, 2012
Exactly what I ordered, no need to get a bigger supply, all the tips are sturdy will last a lifetime, will order this brand again and again
on March 23, 2013
I have a "comprehensive" Wilton tip set, but this set has the "grass" tip among others that you have to buy separately from Wilton. The bag is larger than I expected - I think other reviewers are too picky. GREAT value for the price!!
on August 8, 2011
I haven't gotten to use every tip yet, but I am extremely excited to! I used the basic round tip for my first time, and it was very easy to control. I played around with some of the other ones with my left over icing, and while they will take practice to make them look nice, they as well are easy to control. I HIGHLY recommend this product! It's a great investment :)