Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Ateco Linzer Tart Cookie Cutter
|Price:||$1.60 + $4.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$12.57 (89%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Linzer Tart cookie cutter by Ateco
- Made of stainless steel
- Makes 2-inch cookies
- Includes 6 interchangeable center designs, instructions and recipe
- Ateco - professional quality & quality design
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: A CLASS
Top Customer Reviews
1. Easy to change the shape of the cutout
2. Small size means easy to store
3. Excellent for cookie dough as well as chilled pastry and raw vegetables
4. Easy to clean by hand
5. Makes a very impressive cookie or pie crust that is deceptively simple
1. Of limited usefulness but still quite fun (It wouldn't be the first kitchen gadget I would add to my collection)
2. Small size means it should not go into the dishwasher unless you want it to end up in the bottom
Overall, if you are looking for way to enhance the appearance of the food you serve your family you will get a lot of use out of this. However, if you don't do a lot of baking, I would probably pass on this item.
I handled this product with care so I cannot understand why it broke.
What I've been doing is cutting out the main cookie, then using the smaller cutters separately. It's tricky because I don't always get it lined up right and if I'm too close to the edge the cookie might break.
I really do like the large cutter and the plunger works well. I've been using it to make homemade Oreos if nothing else. I'm still going to buy a new set, though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Made Linzer Tarts for the first time using this. It was so easier. The size is for bite size cookies which is perfect.Published 20 months ago by Lolisa
I purchased this set to make Linzer cookies and was very pleased with it. The center cutters were easy to change and worked great. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Alan E Miller
I had to have these but have not used them once. I always return to my regular Ateco cutters that come in the round containers. Maybe someday . . .Published 23 months ago by Dottie