4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes
I could not find the sizes in the description, so here they are for anyone else who may be wondering.
The Ateco 4 Piece Stainless Steel Round Cutter Set contains cutters in the following sizes:

1 1/2"
2 1/2"
3 1/2"
4 1/2"

Published on September 16, 2010 by Kaia

3.0 out of 5 stars Be sure to dry completely before storing or they rust
I love these except that if they are not totally dry when putting away, they rust so beware of that before it happens to you.
Published on May 7, 2008 by S. Hansen

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes, September 16, 2010

1 1/2"
2 1/2"
3 1/2"
4 1/2"

I haven't used them yet, but they feel sharp yet somewhat flimsy. I would be careful storing them so that they do not get dented, and as others mentioned, the plastic box that they come in will not hold up for long as a storage box. The tops of the cutters are turned under, and are comfortable to press down on while cutting, and the generous height makes them ideal for biscuits or even to use as a food mold. As with most stainless steel products, these cutters are made in China.

4.0 out of 5 stars They Cut LikeThey Should, August 24, 2006
Nice sharp edges, plenty of variation in size. I'd replace them with the same product if I lost them. Dropped a star because the sizes aren't stamped on each cutter. Not that I don't have a ruler, but it would have been more convenient when a recipe calls for a specific diameter to be cut. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cornstach will save these from rust!, December 4, 2011
These are fantastic cutters. I love the 11-piece set because there is so much flexibility, whether you're making biscuits, cookies, raviolis, or whatever. And for $15, that's quite a bargain. Far, far, far better than buying some cheap 4-piece set at Target that will bend and end up misshapen.

The big concern with these cutters, however, is rust. They need to be dried well. However, if you put a bit of cornstarch in the bottom of the tin, these WILL NOT RUST! Guaranteed. Just wipe them off before using. Wash and dry normally, but don't stress about whether or not there's a still a drop of water on them. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boxed Cutter Sets Reduce Clutter, March 23, 2002
Michela (Seattle, WA, USA) - See all my reviews
Over the years, I've collected lots of cookie cutters. I keep most of them in a plastic storage box in my pantry because I try to keep my kitchen drawers from getting too cluttered. However, I do keep some of my sets of Ateco boxed cutters in a drawer because their storage cans are small and compact, and I use them a lot. Ateco is a quality manufacturer of baking accessories. I own several of their products: a revolving round metal cake stand; a large pastry decorating set, including icing bags and tips; and baking spatulas.
The Ateco line of boxed cutter sets includes cookie cutters with holiday and seasonal designs; a bridge set; sets with hearts, stars, animals, toy shapes, alphabet letters, gingerbread families; mini cookie cutters; dog bone biscuit cutters; pie cutters; aspic or jelly cutters; and biscuit/pastry cutters - some come in boxes, and others come in storage cans, like this one. This set has 11 plain round stainless steel cutters in graduated shapes, from 3/4 inch to 3 5/8 inches. They nest perfectly in their storage can, which has a tight lid so the cutters don't spill out into the drawer.
I only use a few of these round cutters on a regular basis though. I find that most of the cutters are too small for anything other than specialty baking. Although Ateco says that their cutters are dishwasher-safe, I hand wash mine because I've found that the dishwasher doesn't always get them clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price~, July 28, 2005
H. RHEE (BELLEVUE, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I got this cutter for my baking class (culinary school). It's great for a students' budget (compared to the plastic ones made in France that costs five times as much) but the downside is it will rust (the cutter and the inside of the tin) if one does not properly clean/dry it. Mine does not have the size markings on the actual cutters so I had to measure mine before using it (for very picky chef instructors!). Just take good care if it and it will treat us well!

3.0 out of 5 stars Be sure to dry completely before storing or they rust, May 7, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, August 16, 2005
Everything you said it was in your advertisement and more. I use it almost daily in my restaurant for not only cookies, but pastry, veg, cold meats etc...great product and great packaging!

5.0 out of 5 stars Right On Target!, March 31, 2007
http mom (San Francisco Bay Area) - See all my reviews
An classic and awesome little set that I am grateful to own. It's a entertaining cook's essential. Perfect for petit fores as well as sandwiches, and vegetables. It's stores away very compactly too. Just be sure to clean the cutters in hot soapy water and dry right away. I dry all tips and cutters in the oven on warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, versatile product, January 30, 2006
Paula (Charleston, SC) - See all my reviews
Excellent product, and at a great price. The design of this box makes it a great space saver, and you'll never have to buy another round cookie cutter, because you'll find every size you need, from biscuit-size to the little cutters you need to cut out the center hole in donuts. The cutters are great quality, and they wash beatifully in the dishwasher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 29, 2004
Nice cutters-solidly made, tall enough, and easy to clean. What more can you want?

Ateco 4 Piece Fluted Round Cutter Set