Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 19, 2011
I love this bag for flying! For checked luggage it stands out in the baggage claim line. Everyone had comments on the graffiti color! The main bag just meets size guidelines to not incur the additional surcharge for size. The main bag holds everything I need for displaying company materials for exhibiting at professional trade shows. I picked this bag specifically to fit two 34" portable display units within the bag that would stay within airline checked bag guidelines and it's unique color. Let me say it was after reviewing hundreds of bags online to find the right one to meet the size requirements! One thing though is you need to be careful on not overloading it weight wise. In addition, the attached outer bag with the main bag is great to use on car trips.
on August 23, 2012
I have been searching for a large bag that I could pack all my clothes in for a weeks vacation and also pack my pool cue case so that I would not have to check my pool sticks separately and pay the additional charge. This bag is so big that I was able to fit my case, 2 of my friends pool cases and all my clothing, and still it was not over the weight or size limit, and I only used the main bag, I did not use the detachable bag. I actually had too much room left over so I pack bubble wrap in the bag to help fill the space with not additional weight.
The only reason I did not give it 4 stars was balance. I had to pack it and re-pack it so that the contents were weighted just right so that the bag would stand on it's own. Even without anything in the bag it wants to topple over. Other than the balance issue it rolled very well, then handle was very comfortable and it survived the plane trip from coast to coast just fine, with no tears or scuff marks. It's a great back to spot in baggage claim areas as it really stands out as being different.
on February 15, 2013
I bought this bag last May from ebags.com and they no longer sell it. I'm not surprised because I probably wouldn't purchase this particular bag again. I travel a lot and have gone through many suitcases. This one is roomy and cute, but the zippers which connect the two pieces drive me crazy. If you detach them, it's very difficult to get them to line up to rezip. You have to make sure to use the straps just in case the zipper doesn't hold during travel (which one didn't for me). I love the bag, but unfortunately, functionally, it can be frustrating.
on January 16, 2013
This is a good quality luggage. Not sure if it is practical except on long trips and even more unsure if you could get it on a plane, but the product itself is well made and so easy to move around. I recommend this product. When not in use, it is excellent for storage too.
on January 25, 2013
Not top end quality material but pretty good for the price. I like the interior zip liner for some water proofing. The detachable backpack make this a most versatile bag for those occasions when you have to pay luggage fees.
on November 27, 2013
Holds everything you need and more. Very easy to overstuff and go overweight if you're not paying attention though. And the best part? There's nowhere in the airport that your bag can hide. You can see it from a mile away
on March 29, 2013
VER STURDY MY TEEN GRANDCHILD LOVES THE "COOL" LOOK IT HAS! IT IS SOOOO EASY TO SPOT AT THE AIRPORT BAGGAGE RETURN, BIGG ENOUGH TO CARRY EVERYTHING YOU WANT ,ON A TRIP ! I BOUGHT 2 OF THESE FOR GIFTS !!!!
on December 29, 2015
Love this item! Great for travel because it is easy to spot. It is big through and next time might get smaller one. It has been perfect. It has been also great when moving in and out of college.
on January 1, 2013
My wife has the whole set of these bags and the best thing is not having to look for your black bag is a sea of other black bags