5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product
Published on January 8, 2011 by Andrew Little

3.0 out of 5 stars FLYERS BEWARE
I like the quality, this is a fine bag; but if you fly, beware. Unlike the Transpack, it does NOT fit in the overhead compartment on any aircraft that I have flown with it on. This necessitates taking one boot out in order for the bag to fit in the overhead compartment. This can be frustrating.
Published on February 15, 2013 by Bob_NY

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, January 8, 2011
We bought this for my teenage son for carrying his ski boots, helmet, ski pants and ski clothing etc. The bag is perfectly sized for this. For anyone familiar with Transpack bags, this Athalon bag is very similar, and although slightly different shape, it seems to have the same capacity. I would say this Athalon bag is a step up in quality from Transpack and even my teenage son noticed the high quality.

I would highly recommend this bag and I might even buy one for myself :)

2/5/11 EDIT: I was so pleased with the quality and capacity of my sons Athalon Everything Boot bag, I got one for myself. Without problem it holds ski boots, ski pants, long underwear, sweat pants, two shirts, sweat shirt, ski sox, a pair of shoes and my helmet. There are extra pockets to hold more. The shoulder straps are very comfortable and there is padding between your back and pack.

1/22/13 EDIT: I've lugged this bag to and from the mountain close to 50 times and the bag is still in excellent condition. Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is huge!, February 25, 2012
NineseveN (Underneath your bed) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Athalon Everything Boot Pack (Sports)
Each side of the bag holds a boot compartment with drain grommets on the bottom, which leaves the center of the bag open for everything else. I uploaded a picture of the bag with an adult ski boot (men's 29.5) inside the boot pocket on the side. The center compartment is big enough to fit adult men's ski pants, men's large ski jacket, a hat, gloves and a neck warmer plus extra gloves and a few odds and ends with a little room to spare. This bag is really all you need for you boots and everything else. It's huge and well-made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Athalon Everything bag really is everything you need in a ski bag, February 13, 2011
This review is from: Athalon Everything Boot Pack
This is a great ski bag. There is a place for everything. Good quality materials and good zippers that won't break. Love that the ski boots are separate from center section where you can keep your helmet and other gear. Whenever people see my bag they ask me about it and have "bag envy". I have one and so does my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 2, 2012
I love this boot pack. It fist my helmet, goggles, snow pants, snow socks, long johns, ski boots,and much more. It is perfect for ski trips because it fits all the gear that you need on the mountain in the bag. It has vents so your ski boots can air out from the day as well as dry out. There is a lot of protection to keep your boots and belongings safe. I recommend this bag to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 3, 2015
Perfect. Very good looking, well made & holds a ton. Bigger than all our others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not perfect, January 13, 2013
The bag fits most of my needs. Plenty of room for helmet, gloves, goggles, and enough clothes for a few days of skiing. However, if you are planning to fly, this bag will not fit into *all* overhead bins (however, it will fit into some) and you may have to 'Gate Check' it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ski bag!, January 26, 2011
Great bag for traveling. It holds my ski stuff, my boots, coat, pants, etc and even has enough room for some other travel stuff. Makes it easy to have 1 bag with everything. And when it gets heavy there are two heavy duty handles or I can carry it on my back. Awesome bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made with room for EVERYTHING, January 25, 2012
This bag is huge! You can fit one pair of ski or snowboard boots in the side pockets, and another pair in the center, and still have room left over for helmet, goggles, gloves, extra layers and a lunch. Cloth is very durable, and lots of thoughtful hooks, straps and pockets inside and out for easy accessibility. Checked it on a flight and stuffed it with the items listed above AND my ski pants and base layers. Backpack straps tuck away when checking the bag. The graffiti pattern is unique so no one else will grab your bag. For the price I was worried it wouldn't last very long, but it is one of the more well-constructed and durable bags I've ever used. Next Christmas I'll get them for my (adult)kids. Only drawback is that it sticks out from your back quite a bit so you have to be careful not to whack folks down if you suddenly turn around.

3.0 out of 5 stars FLYERS BEWARE, February 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Athalon "Everything" really fits just about everything..., March 3, 2013
This review is from: Athalon Everything Boot Pack
Purchased this for flying and hauling from car to lodge and back.
First true test of the bag was just a day of skiing, and boots, helmet, gloves, lunch and a water bottle fit with ease. Plenty of space left over!
Second test was a flight from NY to Jackson Hole, WY, where this bad boy flew as checked baggage - and I was able to fit not only my downhill boots, the afore mentioned gloves, helmet and goggles, but also found space for my XC boots and a couple other odds and ends.
Cool feature: Back Pack straps are designed to unclip from bottom loops and tuck into their own zippered pocket. Once tucked and zipped, they are safe from getting snagged and damaged by airport baggage handling machinery.
Once we arrived and were traveling to and from the hill every day, I was able to carry boots, two helmets, gloves, a couple of extra clothing layers plus lunch, etc., with no problem and all zippers closed with ease.
This is one spacious bag!
It's well-designed and very solidly built with quality zips and good padding, which makes it quite comfortable to carry on one's back.
It is not designed to fit in an airline overhead compartment. It is designed to carry a whole lot of stuff and, apparently, to take a beating.
I'm quite pleased. Only wish I'd purchased it sooner!

Athalon Everything Boot Bag (Grass/Green)
$150.00 $60.99