5.0 out of 5 stars Athalon Luggage
Published 18 months ago by Dawn Nolan

3.0 out of 5 stars Very heavy
This item was much heavier than I expected. The fabric is very cute, but this is not a lightweight item.
Published 10 months ago by marie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Athalon Luggage, January 9, 2013
Very satisfied with this luggage. My Son went to England, Wales, Ireland, and Scotland so he had to pack a lot of things for his trip. The compartments were great for separating and organizing all his items. Great quality material, and looks very nice too. The integrity of the luggage was maintained through the whole trip. Picture on-line doesn't do it justice. My Mom liked it so much she ordered herself the same luggage in a few sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, January 16, 2012
awsome, the whole line of lugage is awsome, well made, durable, I will be picking up a few of the other bags here soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome luggage!, June 28, 2013
This is a really large bag and it's unique and easy to spot during busy travel situations. Love it! Well made and at a decent price point. Love the design. Got lots of compliments on it when I traveled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 12, 2013
I have 3 other pieces to this collection. I love it. The Graffiti print is awesome to locate your luggage on any airport carousel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great luggage, February 27, 2014
My husband bought the 22" version of this luggage in green, and really liked it. I borrowed it and thought it was great, so I bought one. When our large suitcase was looking ragged, we replaced it with this, based on previous happiness. We have also suggested it to friends who have bought it and been just as happy. Very rugged, lots of great zipper pockets on the outside, fits well in the overhead, heavy duty clasps, nice interior pockets. A really great piece of luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots O' space, January 12, 2014
Scott Maybe (St. Louis Park, MN.) - See all my reviews
Had this shipped straight to daughter in college so she could pack EVERYTHING she needed to come home for the long winter break. It held it all an then some and looks no worse for wear from the airlines.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 6, 2012
Rebecca Hancock (Clifton Park, NY United States) - See all my reviews
We bought this as a graduation gift for our daughter over a year ago. Not only is the design unique, but the bag holds a lot of clothing. I want to buy another for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, November 11, 2013
I like this bag a lot. I have had it for three years and it is still going strong. It has seen a lot of travel. The bottom of the bag has gotten a bit scraped up due to me constantly dragging it onto kerbs but the bag itself protects my clothes and valuables excellently. It holds a lot of stuff and has mesh pockets in the main compartment so I can store small things that I can locate easily. Overall this is a great bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to spot on the baggage carousel, July 4, 2014
I purchased this for my husband who travels frequently and often on airlines. The very reason he chose this particular suitcase of all we viewed is the easy to spot color on the baggage carousel at the airport. If his opinion changes so will the number of stars. Hubby says its the perfect size and has a side handle, a top handle, a front handle, a pull out handle and wheels to roll. He particularly likes the Grass Green and Navy Color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 2, 2014
Light, durable, functional. Rolls evenly and effortlessly. Great straps, zippers, and pockets. Color green is real easy to spot on carousel.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›