4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it would be...
To be honest, I'm happy with it.
Published 19 months ago by Seattle Nick

1.0 out of 5 stars This bag does not exist
This bag comes to you with out the detachable duffel bag. The bag that actually has the detachable duffel, is the 21-inch Athalon Molded Wheeling Detachable Duffel Bag. The picture you see is of the 21-inch bag. I am not the first person this has happened to, and I can't believe Amazon has yet fix this error of false information.
Published on March 2, 2012 by Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars This bag does not exist, March 2, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it would be..., April 17, 2013
To be honest, I'm happy with it.
It's made better than I expected it to be. And for me, it needs to be made well. I travel a great deal. I use luggage frequently. And I've found that finding well made luggage isn't easy. And when you do find it, it's pricey. What one finds often when shopping for luggage is eye catching aesthetics, or frivolous cell phone pockets. Or water bottle pockets. But the quality which goes into it's construction is usually marginal, at best.

This item, I was concerned would be the same. What caught my eye about it was it's rugged plastic shell. The entire lower half is the shell. Which is very effective at keeping the contents dry, undamaged and otherwise protected. This was a real plus for me. It's roomier inside than I expected it to be too. The caster wheels seem to be of a suitably good quality. The zippers ARE of a good quality.

I like this bag. I think it will last me several years of constant use. Was it worth the price?
If I can get 3 years of good, dependable use from it before things start falling apart, then I would say yes. And I have a strong feeling I'll get that.

Good luck with yours!!

1.0 out of 5 stars This bag was not detachable like it says., March 25, 2013
This bag was not detachable like it said in the description. I'm wasting money and time
by having to send it back and try to order the graffiti bag which is not the color I wanted.
At least I hope the graffiti back shows up and is actually detachable. I see that some