Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Athena Naomi 4 in 1 Crib with Toddler Rail, Espresso
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Espresso|Change

on December 29, 2012
Bought this crib in espresso. The finish is as pictured or even better. The crib is sturdy, has 4 mattress adjustment heights. The toddler rail is an added bonus. Would definitely recommend. The instructions are easy to follow, crib fully mounted in less than hour. Absolutely thrilled with this purchase.
on January 4, 2015
We got this on sale and so far I don't regret the purchase in the slightest. The color (espresso) is lovely. It's sturdy, doesn't creak, wobble, etc. I had some doubts before purchasing due to what I read on other reviews but I'm not sure what they were basing their information on. One reviewer remarked that there were stickers absolutely everywhere and they were an eyesore. Yes, there are stickers on just about every piece but if you assemble it correctly every single one of these stickers is not visible. It looks just like the picture - sans stickers. Another reviewer remarked that the brushing of a fingernail across the finish scratched the surface and expressed concerns regarding long-term durability/wearability. This customer must have fingernails like razor blades and must have really worked at scratching the material because I tested it out as well and my fingernails were incapable of scratching the surface of the wood. Overall, it's a beautiful piece, worth what I paid, and I would buy it again if given the chance to do things over.
on February 9, 2013
I'm happy with my purchase. The color is exactly what I wanted. It's not too big or small and is very sturdy. It does however scratch easily (I ran my fingernail over the wood), but that is the least of my worries as normal wear and tear is inevitable. I'm 29 weeks along and was able to put it together by myself. Another plus.
Great crib for the price.
on January 1, 2016
We debated a lot on which crib to get for our future daughter (she is due in 3 weeks). For us the simplicity and simple looks of this crib (plus the great price!) seemed to have beat out the more pricey alternatives. This crib feels solid and our 5 year old helped me set it up in about 30 minutes. It does have 4 levels for height adjustment, most other cribs have 3 max, so that was nice. This multi-purpose crib also comes with a support "bar" & and a toddler side rail, in case you want to turn it into a day bed or use it as a toddler bed, respectively. Again most other cribs mention that you "could" turn their crib into a day bed or toddler bed, but then mention that you'd have to purchase other parts separately. This was probably the only one that threw in all the "extra" parts required for conversion. We actually don't even plan on using it as anything other than a crib, but it was annoying to see so many 3 in 1 or 4 in 1 cribs mention that to convert their crib into something else you would have to dish out more money. Factor in the lower price of this crib vs others and this seemed to fit what we were looking for. The crib seems solid, safe, and was easy to set up. So as of right now we definitely feel like we made the right choice. I will update this after our daughter arrives and starts using it.
review image
on September 19, 2013
This crib looks really nice! The shipping was fast and there were no damages. My husband put it together, but it would be easy for a pregnant Mom to put together if she needs to! It only took him about 15-20 minutes. I am very pleased with it so far! I just hope my little man likes it as much as i do! :)
on November 21, 2013
The crib was very easy to assemble. We like how sturdy it is and the hight adjustment is quick and easy to do. I would recomend this crib to any parent with a new born.
on March 5, 2013
easy to put together ,look great and the only crib any of my children like and a mother of 4 that is a blessing thank you
on November 22, 2015
Such a beautiful bed for my baby! I love that it was so easy to put together too. Me and my mom did it while I was 7 months pregnant. Super easy instructions to follow and it even comes with the extra pieces to make it a toddler bed! Adjustable mattress area so you can lower and raise it to your liking. It did have a couple of dings in it but that could be the shipping, not the actual item. It is very pretty and fits my nursery so perfectly. And for the price I paid, you can't beat it! So happy I found this crib that will grow with my baby!
on December 27, 2012
I purchased the bed and had it shipped to my daughter for my granddaughter. She loves the bed and is extremely happy with it. I was pleased with the price and the delivery.
on August 20, 2013
This crib is exactly what I ordered. The only reason I did not give it a 5 it because the rail is not adjustable, but the mattress is. The color is perfect and it fit exactly how I imagine. Very good quality for the price... especially compared to retailers like Babies R' Us. This is a must buy especially if you are on a budget.