5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Jar O' Youth
I just bought the stuff a week ago and day one it worked. I have stubborn genetic wrinkles ( born with them) under my eyes. Even my 2 year old daughter has them. I haven't found a thing that worked. I was extreeeemly skeptical, but amazed when I saw the lines disappear--if anyone wants to see my before and afters, I can show you.

It does feel weird and...
Published on January 30, 2008 by A. Norman

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!
Published on November 30, 2007 by Miss B

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!, November 30, 2007
Miss B (Bellingham, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Athena Night Care 0.5 Oz 7 Minute Lift For Women (Misc.)
UPDATE: A question popped up in my comments section reminding me of the existence of this review. I'm afraid I have to adjust my previous glowing review of this product. The first time I bought this product, it had more of a consistency like a cream. When I applied it, it gave my skin a tingling feeling not unlike how lip plumpers feel. It plumped up my wrinkles quite dramatically. Sadly, when my jar finally ran out and I repurchased the product, it had a sticky, tacky consistency and I had to thin it out with water to apply it. The effect was quite different...instead of the tingly feeling, I just got the feeling that the product was drying on me similar to when you put on a clay mask and let it dry. The results weren't as dramatic and were quickly wiped away with a cotton ball soaked in witch hazel. I feel like there was a formula change and that the previous version of the product acted like a plumper and the new version acts more like a topical filler. I haven't bought it since and I was very disappointed. I would be afraid to spend that kind of money on this product again. Unfortunately, my 4 star review needed to be adjusted based on that experience.

Original Review (excerpt): It is a short term miracle. I first tried it by buying a sample from their website because I was scared to drop that kind of cash, but I was sold with my first application. I rushed over to my mom's house and she experienced great results, too. I am 31 and I have lots of fine lines around my eyes and good size forehead creases. A couple of small dabs of Athena (a little goes a VERY long way) and my fine lines had all but disappeared and my forehead looked much smoother. My boyfriend even noticed, and that says a lot. My mom looked years younger, too, after using it. This product does take a little bit of practice to apply (comes with great instructions) and it does feel weird. Once you apply it your skin starts to feel tight and tingly, but it isn't uncomfortable just weird and the sensation seems to fade somewhat after a few applications.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Jar O' Youth, January 30, 2008
This review is from: Athena Night Care 0.5 Oz 7 Minute Lift For Women (Misc.)

It does feel weird and makes the skin tight, and on black skin (I am a woman of color) it dies to a white paste. I find that if I mix Athena with my foundation, (and don't over apply) it doesn't do that. It will last about 7-10 hours depending on oiliness, but doesn't go to it's pre-Athena state until you wipe it off.

I am also noticing that the lines that have bothered me my whole life are starting to be less noticeable. Athena promises that in time, you will see long term results--I am starting to believe that too.

Is it expensive? Yes--however, I looked into getting Juvederm for my eyes and it was 500 dollars a syringe. For about 90 bucks I get stuff that last roughly 60 days and actually starts to improve my eyes. Can't beat it.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad product, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Athena Night Care 0.5 Oz 7 Minute Lift For Women (Misc.)
Don't waste your money. I used this product for 6 months hoping it would improve my skin eventually. After seeing no results and spending a ton of money on it, I stopped using it and the wrinkles were worse than before I started especially on my forehead and around my mouth. It makes wrinkles worse not better.
Also the company is a rip off, not Amazon but the company that sells it. Do not ever sign up for an automatic shipment, I tried canceling by phone (Which they never answer, it has a machine saying it will call you back but they never do) and by email, they totally ignored my messages and kept on billing my credit card even though they did not send any more shipments to me. I finally had to cancel my credit card and put a ban on their charges. DO NOT EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!

3.0 out of 5 stars Short term mask, May 7, 2008
This review is from: Athena Night Care 0.5 Oz 7 Minute Lift For Women (Misc.)
I too tried this product and feel that it is a good short term mask that you apply to your face. The jar is very small and it would not last me 60 days if I was to use it everyday. I used it everyday for the first couple of weeks and then decided it was good really when you need to go out for the evening or on a special occassion. The product does leave a white film on your face if you apply too much in one area, which is easy to do for the product is clear and the brush wet when you paint it onto your face so you cannot tell how much product is being applied. This product is basically painting on a mask which tightens the skin for the 4 hours max 7 hours depending on how oily your skin is. The person that said it was like an egg white mask is partially correct it does have the same effect as the egg white mask. I would not say that this product will do any long term change or improvement to your skin so it may be over priced for a mask you can wear under your make up to tighten up the skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Customer Service, February 13, 2008
Hi all,

I just wanted to give a head's up - I've canceling my order for the past 2 months to no avail (I was on automatic shipment for about 6 months). I just checked and they charged my credit card again. I am really concerned because the customer service number is just an answering machine - no one picks up. Also, when you click on the "Representative" icon - it doesn't really allow you to talk to a person, it's just a way to email them. I have never received word back from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A short term miracle, July 31, 2009
A. Robertson (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Athena Night Care 0.5 Oz 7 Minute Lift For Women (Misc.)
Just got the product in the mail yesterday. I am 43 with very fair combination skin. I decided after watching the DVD to use a moisturizer first since I get very dry under my eyes. The product was relatively easy to apply and it immediately tightened my skin--sort of like a clay mask, but without the clay. I did have to run the brush with water under one eye where I applied too much and it turned white, but the white went away after that. I ran to my 21 year old son, got him in front of a mirror with me, and he had more crows feet around his eyes than I did. My forehead was completely smooth and softer than I have ever felt it. I went ahead and used a non-oil based liquid foundation over it, and it went on beautifully. It is the morning after now and I went to sleep without taking it off. I used night moisturizer under my eyes before bed, but nowhere else, and my forehead still feels tight and looks pretty good. My chin and my forehead which usually are oily by now are not, so Athena is pretty drying. They claim lasting results after several weeks of use, but I'm very happy with the product even if it is temporary. It really does work, ladies! I'm still deciding in my vain heart if I will share this with my peers, or just let them marvel at my youthfulness without saying a word. :0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Athena Lift Cream, September 19, 2007
This review is from: Athena Night Care 0.5 Oz 7 Minute Lift For Women (Misc.)
This works very well for a short period of time and makes your face look fresher and a bit lifted depending on how much you have to lift! I would recommend it but use it sparingly because you get a very little amount for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars An 80% satisfied face, December 23, 2007
This review is from: Athena Night Care 0.5 Oz 7 Minute Lift For Women (Misc.)
I was in the search for a perfect wrinkle face cream, which would allow my makeup to go on smoothly, I researched Athena before I made the purchase. The facts that they stated are true. I found it to work wonderfully on my lips, it prevented the lipstick to feather and filled in the slight lip lines. As far as the jowls I was not satisfied, but was 80% satisfied with the lift it gave my eyes. My makeup looks wonderful over the athena 7 min lift. The cream is applied with a dampened brush, and dries within 7 minutes, be sure not to make any facial expressions while it is drying. It does not feel stiff once dry..it is amazing stuff..now I am in search for a stronger product for my jowls to compliment the athena.

5.0 out of 5 stars Athena, August 4, 2008
Skye Goddess (Celebration, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Athena Night Care 0.5 Oz 7 Minute Lift For Women (Misc.)
This product was shown to me by a friend whose complexion I was admiring. She gushed about it. I think it's great stuff. Not only do I look younger, but my complexion has improved too! I don't want to be without it now. I was considering botox, but I don't think I need it now. Please do remember, a little goes a long way. If you use too much and there is a bit of white residue, just rinse your brush off and go over it again with water. Used properly, it seems like a miracle!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super -- works as advertised!, June 14, 2008
This review is from: Athena Night Care 0.5 Oz 7 Minute Lift For Women (Misc.)
Been using it about 6 weeks, though not every day -- more like every other day. It works -- my skin is firmer. Deeper creases (like the nose-to-corner-of-mouth-one) have practically disappeared. It seems to last about 36 hours, so I don't need it every day.

My step mom told me about this -- she's 86 and looks 20 years younger.

The instructions say if you get a white residue you're using too much. Ditto if your skin feels sticky. Ditto if you run out of it too fast. It really only takes a small amount, just like they say.

Tip: my skin is dry so I put my moisturizer on after I use it.

My guess is this product is best suited for sagging skin, so if you're under 40 you may not need it, unless you have genetically sagging skin in certain areas. Most of the testimonials on the video you get with the product are from real women in their 40s and up.

If that's who you are, give this a try.

Athena Night Care 0.5 Oz 7 Minute Lift For Women