5.0 out of 5 stars Nice light shirt.
As the title says, it's a great light shirt. Fits as expected and breath's great. Great for the price, and quick delivery.
Published 9 months ago by David E.

3.0 out of 5 stars I also look like I'm about to jump into a wrestling match
I bought it in an extra large as that usually fits me well, this is way too big on me! I should have bought it in a medium. I also look like I'm about to jump into a wrestling match. Not really my style as I expected it to rise higher up on my chest. I'm saving it for that girl with the big BEWBS that needs a shirt.
Published 3 months ago by The Expert Noob

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice light shirt., April 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for high intensity workouts!!, February 22, 2014
Lonnie A Freiburger Jr. (Mt. Clements, MI United States) - See all my reviews
love it for my spin class. it dries quicker than anything else that I have in my clothing.

Cheers,

-Triathlete, marathoner, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and kept me cool, August 25, 2014
I'm training for my first half marathon and have been looking for gear that will keep me cool on my summer runs. This singlet is very soft and comfortable, I had no chaffing after wearing it for a 12 mile run. I like the retro look as well, and it comes in a great variety of colors. I have the same style shorts coming in the mail, can't wait to try them out, and will definitely be ordering more of this singlet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit fine, July 7, 2014
5'7" 150 lbs --- medium fit perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Game Gear, June 5, 2014
This fits very well. I wanted something light weight to run in and this works very well. I will be buying more of these,

3.0 out of 5 stars I also look like I'm about to jump into a wrestling match, September 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running gear and cheap !, October 26, 2014
This is some of the lightest, sweat resistant gear I have ever owned and the price is fantastic. Bought 3 sets, will buy again ! It's definitely for summer though, as it is very thin and sheer. Great for indoor treadmill running too. Super light.

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly Cheap, September 14, 2014
First, the tank was very loose and big for a large. Second, after the first wash, the side stitching came apart. Had to hand sew it back. This reminds me of a cheap concert shirt that it only good for one wear and then you throw it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for hot day runs, July 25, 2014
wittmayer777 (Bartlett, IL, US) - See all my reviews
Very thin material that breaths very well. So far no chafing against the upper, still will have to see how it holds up to repeated washings and runnings

3.0 out of 5 stars fits ok. light weight, September 3, 2014
Don't care so much for the high cut under the arm. I am having a rub issue.