4.0 out of 5 stars Not as Comfortable as Soffe Shorts
Published 15 months ago by TMac

2.0 out of 5 stars Just like the Ranger Panties
It felt really good running in these while shirtless before sunrise. The sizing and inseam is a staple of serious runners: the shorter, the more intense.
Published 7 months ago by Charles Martel

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as Comfortable as Soffe Shorts, October 24, 2013
This review is from: TR60 Men's 2.5" Athletic Lightweight Track Short with Waistband and Side Vent (Apparel)
I really like the color selection that Game Gear offers, but their shorts are not as comfortable as Soffe's shorts. While both are about the same inseam (Soffe is 1/4 inch shorter), the Game Gear short's inner liner feels noticeably tighter. This creates a mild discomfort for a couple of minutes, but then (like anything else) you'll probably forget about it. Kudos to Game Gear for finally coming out with a similar product to the Soffe shorts and for offering a wide color selection. But if you're looking for comfort, spend the $1.50 extra and stick with Soffe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Length, October 16, 2013
I work out often and have large quadriceps. I needed a good pair of short shorts for lifting purposes (and aesthetic/festival purposes). The pair i previously purchased were knock - off 2eros and they were much too tight/short. These have consider stretch/room for your junk+glutes, and still manage to be considerably short. Notice that they are not extremely short, coming probably 1/3rd the way down my leg. The knock-off 2eros came like 1/10th down my leg and looked like a speedo. I believe I purchased these in a medium. I am 5'11 180lb. People still give me the "damn those are short shorts" kinda look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice. Not as nice as Soffe., November 1, 2013
I really enjoyed my Soffe shorts over the summer. However, their selection of colors is limited. Wanting to try something different, I picked up a pair of the Game Gear TR60 red medium shorts.

Positive:
- Comfortable
- Good fit
- Looks nice (if you like very short gear)
- Color is great. Vibrant and shiny.

Negative:
- Label says to hang dry. Should be able to machine dry.
- There were many loose threads

Comparison to Soffe
- Not as comfortable as Soffe. Soffe seems to fit a little better.
- Soffe feels more ‘silky’, much softer.
- Game Gear is slightly stiff compared to Soffe. After a few washings, Game Gear is still not as soft as Soffe.
- Soffe says that it is OK to use a dryer. Game Gear is labeled to hang dry.
- Game Gear colors are great.

Will I buy Game Gear? Yes! Because it is very comfortable and the colors are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Issue, March 7, 2014
I have a 35" waist, so using the sizing guide I purchased the XL (35-37"). When I first put them on I noticed a little more wiggle room, especially from the waistband, and they also felt a little big/loose in the underwear part. (Be advised that there is NO DRAW STRING like some other brands of running shorts.) So, I ordered another pair, but this time just a regular large, and it's an ideal fit for me - not too tight. Either way, it's only $10 per pair. Aside from the sizing issue, I LOVE the way they feel and wear while running. I think they're probably more ideal for spring/summertime running, as the lining and shorts are both a sleek, satin-feeling material. I highly recommend them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Just like the Ranger Panties, June 18, 2014
One thing to watch out for is that if you have a big penis like me it may bounce around with a visible outline. Another thing is that after a run they will be selectively soaked with sweat down the middle on both sides, and it can be awkward if you care about that sort of thing.

UPDATE: 2 weeks later and they've developed a hole in the seam right at the nadir of the crotch. I've worn them either 2 or 3 times (for 5-15 miles total), and washed them either 1 or 2 times. So it's pretty cheap quality, downgrading from 4 stars to 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Soffee, November 29, 2013
These shorts are great. They are just as comfortable as soffee shorts and the lining is less constrictive. Will definitely buy more pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for Spring and summer, March 16, 2014
About time I found comfortable and inexpensive running shorts, especially for my physique. I'm a competitive Bodybuilder and obtacle runner

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfort plus, June 12, 2014
Just bought two more pairs after trying one out, cut comfortably and fabric is very light.......my summer at home shorts. Colors are terrific and shorts held up great w/out loss of color after washing.

4.0 out of 5 stars i can run better now, April 3, 2014
thank you i just got this and when i run its easer to and its green i love it thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars good price & good fit., April 1, 2014
Size was exactly as advertised. Material and construction is good for price paid. I have no complaints. Will buy again.