5.0 out of 5 stars Atkins has done it again!
I absolutely love this bar! Soft with a hint of crunch, frosting on top, and oh-so-sinful taste, this has become my new snack of choice to calm the sugar cravings.
140 calories, 10g of fiber, 5g of protein with only 6 net carbs.
Published on April 4, 2011 by Melanie

3.0 out of 5 stars TASTE is 5 stars, but a little to high in carbs..
Published 23 months ago by M. D. Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars Atkins has done it again!, April 4, 2011
140 calories, 10g of fiber, 5g of protein with only 6 net carbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable Light Breakfast for Me, January 31, 2012
I have been living a low carb lifestyle for quite some time and find that most bar style readymade products have a very strange texture and/or taste. I also do not care for everything being dipped or covered in an odd, metallic chocolate flavoring. Then, I found this product. I am happy to say that this tastes like a real cookie to me and I find it to be a great addition to my diet. I usually start my day off with my coffee and one of these cookies. I am good to go for quite awhile before I have another meal. I am just not a big morning breakfast kind of person and this is perfect for me. There is a little drizzle of frosting on the cookie which really sweetens it up and I enjoy the texture of this product, as well. I would recommend this to anyone who is sick of trying things and hoping to find something that tastes and feels like the "real thing". My grown daughter also loves these, she was shocked to learn it was a low carb product. Now, I just have to hope they don't discontinue it for some reason. I am hoping this is a keeper for the Atkins people to keep producing.

3.0 out of 5 stars TASTE is 5 stars, but a little to high in carbs.., September 24, 2012
This review is from: Atkins Day Break Blueberry Almond Baked Square Morning Snack, 1.4 oz. Squares, 5 Count (Health and Beauty)
While I would give the actual taste of these bars a full five stars I had to give it 3 stars due to the size compared to the carb count. This blueberry almond square taste great but it has the HIGHEST amount of carbs per serving out of ANY of the Atkins brand snacks I have purchased. I ordered them to have as a quick breakfast solution but I am only having them once a week due to the carb count. I usually pair another snack bar with an Atkins shake (vanilla is now just 1carb!) for breakfast. On the days I eat these its almost double what I usually eat for breakfast carb wise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth waiting for!, June 13, 2014
I can't find these at any retail store anymore. Amazon seems to be the only place that sells them. As a diabetic I'm always looking for a small breakfast bar that doesn't elevate my blood sugar and most importantly (well, it is) tastes good. This is it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great, December 12, 2011
R. Huffer (Thousand Oaks, CA) - See all my reviews
The Blueberry Almond Day Break bars are a bit dry but overall not so bad. I haven't decided yet if I will order more, but they certainly are better tasting than many other Atkins products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Atkins Product So Far!!!, July 24, 2011
I purchased these bars at an Albertson's grocery store because I was craving something sweet and they were on "sale". I was so NOT expecting them to taste as good as they DO....they actually taste like a sweet treat unlike so many of the other low carb options..I was able to satisfy my sweet craving without getting off track....I also like the fact that they are so much cheaper on amazon vs the grocery store!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Love these with coffee early in the am!

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent bar, June 29, 2014
they take off the hunger and taste very good for a low good ingredient wish they weren't an add on

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda dry without much flavor., July 14, 2014
Kinda dry and the blueberry flavor really doesn't come out. The almond flavor doesn't come out at all. It's like eating flour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent morning bar!, August 27, 2014
These are really good. Along with the Blueberry Almond baked squares, I have one of these every morning before work. I got tired of all the chocolate based bars that Atkins has, I can't really stomach those in the morning. Unfortunately, Atkins has stopped making them, so you need to get them through Amazon or other distributors before the supply runs out. I e-mailed Atkins to show my support to continuing them, but I guess they are not getting enough feedback. Oh well.

Rate and Discover Movies