Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 12, 2010
These are so good. If you are unable to eat sugar for any reason, these are great. I can't tell you how much these mean to my husband, as per doc's order he is on a very low sugar diet. I love to have one with coffee for dessert. Give them a try!
on March 12, 2011
These are very good but, as with all things wearing the "Endulge" label, they are small. These brownies are an answer to sweet cravings while still staying on the diet.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 26, 2012
Unlike the caramel nut chews, the nutty fudge brownie bars are delicious and almost indistinguishable from any other mass produced fudge brownie bar. The chocolate is decent quality. The texture of the nuts is good, and they taste fresh. These are treats, not meals, but they have 6 grams of fiber and 6 or 7 grams of protein. Sweetened with sugar alcohols, so watch out if those spike your blood sugar (they do for some sensitive folks) or cause gastric distress.
on April 3, 2011
Some Atkins bars are good. Some are better. This has to be the best I've ever had. It tastes like a real brownie, not like anything fake.
on May 6, 2011
I just can't believe these are 2g net carbs per bar. I'm counting them as 4g, hopefully I'm still safe. Seriously, someone test these things - they taste too much like a brownie. I've had plenty of low carb bars and even with surgar alcohols and the protein...well, I'm skeptical! I'll still eat them of course...lol, just not too often.
on October 13, 2011
These remind me of the packaged brownies they sell at gas stations, only fresh tasting. Its just like being a kid again
on February 21, 2012
brownie bars remind me somewhat of the little debbie brownies that I used to get as a kid. they taste good, have a nice texture with a brownie bar and chocholate frosting. limited to one or two a week as malitol can cause some gastero problems in bigger portions. nice way to breakup the very savory low carb diet.
on September 4, 2014
They will give you cramps if you eat 2
on December 16, 2014
TOO CLOSE TO EXPIRATION DATE. Stale, horrible. I've gotten these before at the supermarket, very yummy. Couldn't find locally so tried this seller. I took one bite and it was gross, so I looked at the expiration date and it expires in 2 weeks. YUCK!!
on January 20, 2011
I have tried many different varieties of Atkin's bars and this one is hands down my favorite! It's like a brownie, with walnuts. I have a very sensitive palate and I am extremely picky, but these tasted great!