Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

71%
29%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on August 28, 2014
Oh ya! Another great part of this story! So much happens in these story's that they go so fast and you have to rush to the next one. You will like this one the seer and the warrior are something that is against there law but that can't keep them from a true mate. So enjoy the read!
on January 11, 2013
I'm not much for alien stories but so far I have enjoyed this series immensely. This one has so many twists and turns with strong well developed characters that you can't help but like them and hope that they get together and beat the bad guy. This series is a new twist on the whole Atlantean theories but they do pretty good with this story. I recommend this series highly.
on September 8, 2012
I have always loved summer time now I can sayI love jordan summers girl you rock my alien world yum yum
on December 1, 2012
I enjoyed #3, as will you. I would like to have read more on the tree house as well as the times before the transport started. (A little of the prehistory for the stories)
on November 21, 2012
Very good, allot of fun twists and turns. I really like her books they are allot of fun to read and next thing you know you are done and want more.
on January 31, 2013
This is a very good series. I would recommend you read them, you are not going to want to stop at one believe me....Very good reading
on November 5, 2012
This book was really good I wish it was longer I ordered all her books in this series. And the phantom warriors. She's a great writer.
on March 21, 2013
I have read alot to jordan summers books and this series was great. I have read the whole series and would recomend it to any one
on November 20, 2012
I've been following all of the series with Jordan Summers and have never been disappointed! I just can't wait for the next one!!
on March 24, 2013
Want more from this author. I cannot say enough except that maybe the stories should be longer. Looking forward to more.